Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ok so Hogan and sting go into the match hating each other, beat each other to a bloody mess and for some reason hogan decides to help sting when he gets jumped? Oh and now Dixie likes Hogan? and Bischoff hits his own son in the back with a chair. Wow

When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside,
    ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide,
    Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,
    I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide,
    I am a real American, Fight for the rights of every man,
    I am a real American, fight for what's right, fight for your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    Ok so Hogan and sting go into the match hating each other, beat each other to a bloody mess and for some reason hogan decides to help sting when he gets jumped? Oh and now Dixie likes Hogan? and Bischoff hits his own son in the back with a chair. Wow
    My thoughts exactly

It was a classic match it had a good fight. They were busted open the old way. Hogan did better than I ever thought he would and sting didn't have to carry the match. It ended good and it had a believable turn. Hogan had a revalation when Garret called for the bell for Hogans sake which helped his turn whe immortal took out sting and bishoff took out his son. But only if the crowd and me had listened to or even seen what the IWC wants then no one would have cheered Hogan because to the IWC hogan should be dead or retired. I mean it was really sad that crowd cheered hogan they way they did. God I hate being wrong along with vthat crowd we are all idiots cause we don't support TNA buy buying tickets or ordering the ppv(I did).

And sting did not hate hogan. He was trying to bring the old hogan back. If you followed the story then your hatred has blinded you to what the real story was.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Air_Bourne_sXe View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bingo.
    Is it just blind hatred or can you not see the subtle story lines

Quote Originally Posted by gr8one6680 View Post
    No, it's piss poor writing. That turn made no sense. Make all the excuses you want, but this is wrestling! Not an M. Night Shyamalan film.
    Because everyone knows Olympic gold is perfect for repelling zombies...

Quote Originally Posted by gr8one6680 View Post
    Its that same idea that Jarrett and Angle had a feud and Angle turned and joined Immortal in which Jarrett is in Immortal from the beginning. Subtle storylines? I say....not.

No it is called detailed writing. I can understand if you are notsmart enough to understand but lay off dude. Every champ immortal has had they hav disposed off once they lost the belt. Hogan and immortal would do what they needed to to convince the current champ(or soon to be) to join. Once they lost they were no good to them. Hence the loss in status. The next person who was in line to win it took precedent and when they won or were going to win immortal went after. Hogan has every reason to turn just like angle and anderson and hardy. You just have to see it. I am ot a mark for tna or wwe I watch them both and each has their flaws wwe simplex stories for children, tna overly complex stories for adults.