Page 1 of 19 123 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Review!!!

Banned

Exclamation The Review!!!

O.K I thought as a E-feder myself anytime i get feedback on my work it always helps out and i also know it sucks anytime you put time and effort into a segment and no one even mentions it as if it never happen in the show. Well all of that is about to change because i am introducing a new idea called "The Review" every week i will personally read through every single show on every single E-fed on here and give my personal & honest opinion on each and every segment and then rate the whole show anywhere from 1-5, also every week i will be giving my fav 5 wrestlers in each company. Lastly I'm not be up to date with what is going on in most E-feds as far as storylines & feuds but i am a fast learner and if you're a good booker it wont take me long to understand whats going on.

Blog Entries
    I like it, bring it on. We can only get better with criticism.

Blog Entries
    Good luck. Maybe put out a "Top 10/25" Wrestlers Based on promos, obviously. Keep it in the original post.
    D.O.A.

thanks for doin this man
    i thought somebody would do this sooner or later

-whispers- i want a psuh so i need you to list alex kidd in your fave 5

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    YES!!!! someone finally listens to my idea I had like 2 months ago

Blog Entries
    This is a great original idea IHV! (Broc I'm totally just ribbing you ) I can't wait to see what you have to say not just about HolyJose in JBW but also my work with AWF
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Are you gonna d one this week? And 'i agree with Romes, a Top 10/25 would work
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    This is a great original idea IHV! (Broc I'm totally just ribbing you ) I can't wait to see what you have to say not just about HolyJose in JBW but also my work with AWF
    ha you're the best HJ lol I'm just extremely glad to see this up and IHV is honestly a perfect person for it in my opinion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    Are you gonna d one this week? And 'i agree with Romes, a Top 10/25 would work
    Seeing the week is almost over and I believe most E-fed have already posted all their Shows I highly doubt it, it would be too much to read all in 1 day seeing tomorrow is Bound for Glory and i will be busy most of my day watching that and before it working. Starting next week i will review each show right after it has been posted so that way i will have enough time to give a good review. By the way it would be cool if you guys could fill me in as far as Which E-fed has a show which day so i know to look out for it. Thanks again for all the positive feedback on the original idea i came up with lol Just playing Broc most likely you thought of it before i did and i bet other people did also.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    Seeing the week is almost over and I believe most E-fed have already posted all their Shows I highly doubt it, it would be too much to read all in 1 day seeing tomorrow is Bound for Glory and i will be busy most of my day watching that and before it working. Starting next week i will review each show right after it has been posted so that way i will have enough time to give a good review. By the way it would be cool if you guys could fill me in as far as Which E-fed has a show which day so i know to look out for it. Thanks again for all the positive feedback on the original idea i came up with lol Just playing Broc most likely you thought of it before i did and i bet other people did also.
    ha well I was the first to open a thread about it lol

HWA=Friday