Threaded View

Blog Entries

TNA Bound For Glory 2011

Pre-Show
    Mexican America (Anarquia and Hernandez) (c) vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore) Tag Team match for the TNA World Tag Team Championship

1 Kurt Angle (c) vs. Bobby Roode Singles match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
    2 Sting vs. Hulk Hogan No Disqualification match in a Career vs Company match
    3 Winter (c) vs. Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne Four-way match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship
    4 Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn Full Metal Mayhem match
    5 Mr. Anderson vs. Bully Ray Falls Count Anywhere Philadelphia Street Fight
    6 Austin Aries (c) vs. Brian Kendrick Singles match for the TNA X Division Championship
    7 A.J. Styles vs. Christopher Daniels "I Quit" match
    8 Samoa Joe vs. Crimson vs. Matt Morgan Triple Threat match

Here is my thoughts whom I think will win and why
    Tag Titles- Ink Ink esp with the addition of Christina Von Errie....
    Triple Threat - Joe pins Morgan thus Crimson with no losses...
    I Quit match- Don't really want to to see either guy say I Quit, AJ should prove why he the face of TNA..
    X Division- Kinda sad Alex Shelly isn't in the match, rather see a multi man X division match- siding With Austin Aries...
    Street Fight- tough one... going go with Bully Ray....
    Full Metal Mayham- another math torn on could go either way.... so i'm picking RVD
    Knockouts Title- would like to see Mickie James get the belt back... but I'm siding with Velvet Sky think it time to recognize her...
    Sting vs Hogan... Thinking and hoping Sting, but with Hogan surprising many and renewing his contract makes me wonder??
    World Title-Bobby Roode by submission, should be a good 15 to 20 minute match, with lots of wrestling and high spots Angle is known for....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???