Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

World Cup semi-finals

Wales 8 - 9 France.

how crap are France?They played 62 minutes with a man advantage and almost lost,wow,Wales were brilliant,but lost,alas,I feel sorry for them.Hopefully Wales win the Grand Slam next year,apart from Ireland,it shouldn't be too hard.

Anybody else find it strange that Allan Roland goes the further mile and translates for the French players?very suspicious.Can't imagine Howard Webb or Billie Bowden doing something like this in cricket or football.

Wow,the northern hemisphere';s representative in the World Cup final are the same team who lost to the Southern Hemisphere's 6th best team,just something to think about.

Does this mean that the French Top14 is better than the Celtic League and AVIVA Premiership?

It's been a pretty poor world cup all round. France should never have made it to the finals in the form that they are in at present. Something their own manager has attested to. I'd like to see NZ get the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Wales 8 - 9 France.

how crap are France?They played 62 minutes with a man advantage and almost lost,wow,Wales were brilliant,but lost,alas,I feel sorry for them.Hopefully Wales win the Grand Slam next year,apart from Ireland,it shouldn't be too hard.

Anybody else find it strange that Allan Roland goes the further mile and translates for the French players?very suspicious.Can't imagine Howard Webb or Billie Bowden doing something like this in cricket or football.

Wow,the northern hemisphere';s representative in the World Cup final are the same team who lost to the Southern Hemisphere's 6th best team,just something to think about.

Does this mean that the French Top14 is better than the Celtic League and AVIVA Premiership?
    I feel for the Welsh! The red card was appalling and did effectively ruin the game! The French were God awful, have been all tournament and should be decimated by NZ or Aus but it wouldn't surprise me if they won the whole thing!!

Alain Rolland's father is French, he speaks it fluently, so it's no real stretch!

I don't think previous matches really matter, England decimated Australia before the tournament, counts for nothing if you don't turn up here!!

All in all, not the best World Cup! I think it's funny how the England team have now become the same as the football players they look up to, more known for off the pitch antics and below average on it!!!

Blog Entries
    As a Welshman, although the red card did ruin the game, It's hard to say that it was un-deserving. While it was (IMO) an unintentional spear tackle, it was a spear tackle nonetheless, which is a red card offense.

The biggest loss IMO was the loss of Adam Jones in our front row. After he went off, our scrum collapsed and we didn't win a single line-out.

The French have got to the final on a fluke, and there is no way they will win. Australia or New Zeland are the World Cup winners.

Wales are the winners of the 6 Nations next year.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Poor Wales. They can hold there heads up high though for a good tournament.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As a Welshman, although the red card did ruin the game, It's hard to say that it was un-deserving. While it was (IMO) an unintentional spear tackle, it was a spear tackle nonetheless, which is a red card offense.

The biggest loss IMO was the loss of Adam Jones in our front row. After he went off, our scrum collapsed and we didn't win a single line-out.

The French have got to the final on a fluke, and there is no way they will win. Australia or New Zeland are the World Cup winners.

Wales are the winners of the 6 Nations next year.
    Tee hee................oh okay

Even though I am a New Zealander I would like to see Australia beat them tonight. Over here in NZ the All Blacks are so cockie.

2012 Super Rugby Champions, The Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by welch421 View Post
    Even though I am a New Zealander I would like to see Australia beat them tonight. Over here in NZ the All Blacks are so cockie.
    Sometimes though, there is a very fine line between being cocky and being supremely confident!! Of the teams left, I'd prefer NZ to win!!

Bryce Lawrence could get banned from referreeing following his shambolic handling of the Quarter-Final last week.There are even reports that the game was fixed.This sums up a pretty average World Cup.

2003 had Johnny Wilkinson,Sir Clive Woodward and an awesome English team,commanding Captain and Phil Greenwood!
    2007 had Jake White's amazing transformation of The Springboks in 4 years.
    1995 had the unification of a once racially divided SOuth Africa
    1999 France's shocking win over New Zealand,a golden generation of Aussies winning two world cups in 3 attempts.

this world cup has had bad referreeing,unfair scheduling,Bryce Lawrence,England's off field antics,France's off field scandals,people getting fined for twitter comments,people getting banned for 6 months for twiiter comments,unsanctioned mouth guards,Cortney laws injuring Argentinean players,unsanctioned foul play,Bryce Lawrence,match-fixing allegations.

from an English perspective,your most successful team at the moment is your cricket team,probably the most focused,goal driven,ambitious,determined team across the major team sports.You don't here about off-filed antics anymore,or team quarreling,just proper team ethic,professionalism,maturity and class.They deserve to be the number1 test team,world T20 champions,Ashes holders and to boast the ICC player of the year,you rugby players should follow their example................all that and import more South Africans!(sorry,couldn't resist)

Quote Originally Posted by juvenile junkie View Post
    bryce lawrence could get banned from referreeing following his shambolic handling of the quarter-final last week.there are even reports that the game was fixed.this sums up a pretty average world cup.

2003 had johnny wilkinson,sir clive woodward and an awesome english team,commanding captain and phil greenwood!
    2007 had jake white's amazing transformation of the springboks in 4 years.
    1995 had the unification of a once racially divided south africa
    1999 france's shocking win over new zealand,a golden generation of aussies winning two world cups in 3 attempts.

This world cup has had bad referreeing,unfair scheduling,bryce lawrence,england's off field antics,france's off field scandals,people getting fined for twitter comments,people getting banned for 6 months for twiiter comments,unsanctioned mouth guards,cortney laws injuring argentinean players,unsanctioned foul play,bryce lawrence,match-fixing allegations.

From an english perspective,your most successful team at the moment is your cricket team,probably the most focused,goal driven,ambitious,determined team across the major team sports.you don't here about off-filed antics anymore,or team quarreling,just proper team ethic,professionalism,maturity and class.they deserve to be the number1 test team,world t20 champions,ashes holders and to boast the icc player of the year,you rugby players should follow their example................all that and import more south africans!(sorry,couldn't resist)
    all blacks boyaa
    "The Burning Star" Avidico:
    Former and Longest Reigning JBW Superfly Champion
    Former AWF world Champion
    Former E-WF Lightning Tag Team Champions With G-Scorp
    The last Showdown! European Champion
    JBW's 3rd Dual Champion
    Best Highflyer in Efed History