Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,613
    Blog Entries
    27

    Transfers your clubs need?

    What football players do you think your club needs to sell and buy?

    I'm a Man U fan. Scholes is only their for the rest of the season, so I would buy Lassana Diarra or Ayew from Marseille

    We need a good defender, so I think Hummels or Sakho would do...

    What about yours?


  2. #2
    Lass and Ayew? Quite the opposite of Scholes.

    I want Liverpool to sing a winger, Hazard FTW! It might happen.
     

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,613
    Blog Entries
    27
    Opposite? Diarra's great on the defensive midfield and central. Ayew is great at the attacking style.


  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,613
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Lass and Ayew? Quite the opposite of Scholes.

    I want Liverpool to sing a winger, Hazard FTW! It might happen.
    Don't forget Tottenham though!


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Opposite? Diarra's great on the defensive midfield and central. Ayew is great at the attacking style.
    Different players, Scholes is a playmaker, Diarra is a ball winner and Ayew plays on the wing.
     

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,613
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Different players, Scholes is a playmaker, Diarra is a ball winner and Ayew plays on the wing.

    That's weird, Ayew's a playmaker on my PES 2012 Master League.


  7. #7
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,119
    Leeds need a centre mid that isn't on loan.

    Considering we sold our club captain and replaced him with a player on a 1 month loan in January, I'd say that's pretty terrible business.

    I'm not gonna name names for the player, I just think we need one in the summer, as the best we're gonna get right now is a loan.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    That's weird, Ayew's a playmaker on my PES 2012 Master League.
    Andre is a winger/striker and Jordan is a striker. I'm guessing you mean Andre, he may be a playmaker but he couldn't replace Scholes in centre midfield.

    I like your loyalty to PES though
     

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Leeds need a centre mid that isn't on loan.

    Considering we sold our club captain and replaced him with a player on a 1 month loan in January, I'd say that's pretty terrible business.

    I'm not gonna name names for the player, I just think we need one in the summer, as the best we're gonna get right now is a loan.
    No chance with Bates

    Should of got Smith!
     

  10. #10
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    I'm an Ajax fan.

    We need a defender, Walker will do

    A midfielder, my pick would be Sneijder or Vd Vaart. Maybe we could get Nigel de Jong.

    Striker: V Persie, Suarez or Robben are fine for me
    ‚Äč

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.