Page 48 of 180 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE '12 Thread

Blog Entries
    I see THQ just keeping most of his more remembered moves and then making him a brawler heavyweight class.

That or just leave him how he is.

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    I think it will be rehash of his previous character. I don't think Dana White would let him be in it if it wasgoign to be his current UFC fighter persona
    agree, i think its going to be the here comes the pain, like what they did with bret hart, it was old bret hart, nos fat bret hart

Wow, watched two gameplay vids and I'm glad I haven't bought a wrestling game since HCTP.

The motion and fluidity is complete crap.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sneakiness View Post
    Wow, watched two gameplay vids and I'm glad I haven't bought a wrestling game since HCTP.

The motion and fluidity is complete crap.
    Wow. You've missed on some really decent stuff then :S
    Sorry to hear that.
    I agree with you on the motion but other versions and the first few that intro of the yeardate were great.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    there's a WWE 12 thread already
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Call me immature if you want, but I can't see Lesner without thinking he's got a cock tattooed on his chest.

Apparently he has to be separated from MMA. He can only be the wrestler not MMA!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    there's a WWE 12 thread already
    It would be more helpful to the creator of this thread if you could post the link (if its still around). Point made though.

I'm a bit surprised Dana White let Brock be in WWE 12. But him and Vince have been friends for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post

For those of you who haven't seen it yet that is the WWE 12 trailer for Brock Lesnar. From the looks of teh comments I've seen in the WWE 12 thread everyone is really excited to see him back in the game but I started wondering about his character. You can see him doing some suplexs and the f5 but do you think they'll give his more of a brawler style to fit his ufc career or are they just gonna rehash the character from here comes the pain?
    I read somewhere that Dana White has given his approval for a "WWE Brock" which would indicate rehash of Moves and attire. Only his tattoos are going to be different i'd assume. You can't really compare a UFC fighter's style to WWE anyways - he will probably just have more punches/kicks/beat down moves.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    new WWE 12 video with Lesnar

considering Lesnar's latest comments on fighting SCSA I think it's hilarious that THQ chose to use him to show off Brock's moves

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.