Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

WWE has a new Batista

He made his debut at a Raw live event in a match againt Zack Ryder. This G\guy looks just like Batista.
    Here are some pics. http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-n...ok-a-like.html
    Have any of you seen this guy wrestle?

That guy scared me since he does look like Batista. I bet in a years time he will be in WWE's programming if Sheffield doesn't take the powerhouse role.

Blog Entries
    I saw that dude, he does look a lot like him - I'm surprised they aren't selling him as his brother. On the plus side, it'd be hard to have fewer moves than The Animal, he's younger and bound to be less injury prone and doesn't come with a huge pricetag. Oh and they won't have a hard time slightly altering all the old Botchtista merchandise such as action figures...

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I saw that dude, he does look a lot like him - I'm surprised they aren't selling him as his brother. On the plus side, it'd be hard to have fewer moves than The Animal, he's younger and bound to be less injury prone and doesn't come with a huge pricetag. Oh and they won't have a hard time slightly altering all the old Botchtista merchandise such as action figures...
    HAHAHAHA dude win.....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I know right?! Batista would even injure his nipple if it were possible. But this should be sold off as Batistas brother, and could debut in the WWE in a revenge for Batistas loss kind of role against Cena. Insta-main event right there. But then again I am speaking completely out of my head with out acknowledging how he performs in the ring. Anybody have any of his matches laying around?
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    I know right?! Batista would even injure his nipple if it were possible. But this should be sold off as Batistas brother, and could debut in the WWE in a revenge for Batistas loss kind of role against Cena. Insta-main event right there. But then again I am speaking completely out of my head with out acknowledging how he performs in the ring. Anybody have any of his matches laying around?
    Too quick to push a noob there buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I really have to stop doing that. SHAME ON ME!
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time.

And NightWolf - injure his nipple - classic! I actually laughed out loud not just lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    I really have to stop doing that. SHAME ON ME!
    Wesker says: Don't do that. Only those with superior DNA will wrestle in the WWE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfWE7jVxKQ
    Thats the first thing that came up when I googled him, real name Barri Griffith.