Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WWE and TNA Champions

TNA World Champion - Vacant
    WWE/World Heavyweight Champion - Sheamus/Kane

The fact the RVD has vacated the TNA World Title is a good and a bad thing. It's good because the title scene was getting stale and is being shaken up with a tournament but also bad because TNA no longer have a wrestler to 'represent' the company as the champion. I think this tournament could be a boost for TNA - if it is booked right, unlike the no. 1 contender tournament earlier this year. I just hope TNA don't book the likes of Tommy Dreamer and Mick Foley in this because they really need to put the spotlight on the younger guys instead of the old generation.

WWE is doing good things with both of their world titles. Kane is finally having a run with a world title which. in my opinion is LONG overdue and on RAW they have the title on Sheamus. Both of these decisions are good moves as it shows WWE are rewarding Kane for being a true company man and they're moving forward with the next generation by giving Sheamus the WWE Title. However, I don't see Kane keeping the title for long because he will probably lose it to Undertaker at Night of Champions and I think Sheamus will remain champion until HHH returns and feuds with him for the belt.

Things could get interesting in the main event scene for both WWE and TNA in the coming months.

Thought and opinions?

kane as world heavyweight champions is smething i have wanted to see for years they should have put it on him in 2002 when he got that mega push but i think at either noc or hell in a cell he will lose and might retire either after or within next year or so

its good that they are trying to create new stars but i still thik that sheamus getting the title 1st time round was too early him having it now shows that wwe i serious with this guy and hope they dont just give it to him to shut the fans up

tna title will be intersting now that rvd has vacated it hopefully kurt can get one final run as tna champ and go back to wwe i hope but thats highly unlikely or tna could maybe push the pope back up there and tna can finally get a new guy as champ but will be interesting to see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers_Chosen_Hun View Post
    kane as world heavyweight champions is smething i have wanted to see for years they should have put it on him in 2002 when he got that mega push but i think at either noc or hell in a cell he will lose and might retire either after or within next year or so

its good that they are trying to create new stars but i still thik that sheamus getting the title 1st time round was too early him having it now shows that wwe i serious with this guy and hope they dont just give it to him to shut the fans up

tna title will be intersting now that rvd has vacated it hopefully kurt can get one final run as tna champ and go back to wwe i hope but thats highly unlikely or tna could maybe push the pope back up there and tna can finally get a new guy as champ but will be interesting to see what happens

- Totally agree.
    It's nice to see WWE giving Kane a thank you before he retires (which I think will be soon, maybe Wrestlemania) and to see them freshening up the WWE Title scene with Sheamus.
    And I think Angle will have one more run with the TNA Title before he retires which shouldn't be too long.
    I think TNA should have kept the title on AJ Styles but I think they make give the title to Hardy now RVD is taking time off.
    I'll be happy just as long as they don't give to one of the older guys. It would be good if they gave it to Samoa Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan921 View Post
    - Totally agree.
    It's nice to see WWE giving Kane a thank you before he retires (which I think will be soon, maybe Wrestlemania) and to see them freshening up the WWE Title scene with Sheamus.
    And I think Angle will have one more run with the TNA Title before he retires which shouldn't be too long.
    I think TNA should have kept the title on AJ Styles but I think they make give the title to Hardy now RVD is taking time off.
    I'll be happy just as long as they don't give to one of the older guys. It would be good if they gave it to Samoa Joe.
    would be good if they can do that but if they do it now hes againest taker the whole point of the kane character was to bring him in for undertaker's brother and they expanded they charcter very well over the years well done to glenn jacobs for that
    i wonder who else they will push now they have with sheamus on raw now the miz is getting over and his mitb bourne getting a push guys like morrison and dibiase will get there soon i think

if he gets it should be at bound for glory but now its vactaed who nose might put it on abyss or something for a month till then jeff is also a good shout aswell and styles but i think him kurt and abyss triple threat will be bfg and i dont no if joe will get it now hes suspended ad when he comes back will have less chance

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan921 View Post
    - Totally agree.
    Hardy won't be wearing the belt until his court hearings are done, and if he stays out of jail he might get the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    Hardy won't be wearing the belt until his court hearings are done, and if he stays out of jail he might get the belt.
    Yeah, that may stop him from becoming champion. The likely option for next champion is Kurt Angle imo.

And with WWE, I think Sheamus will stay champion until Hell In A Cell and lose to HHH and Kane will lose his title at the same PPV to Undertaker. However, neither of them will have long title runs. I also think The Miz will wait until Wrestlemania to cash in the briefcase.

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see a nice long feud between Kane and 'Taker, keeping the belt on Kane all the way to Wrestlemania. Undertaker could help keep Kane as over if they draw the storyline out the right way.
    Sheamus is definetly looking the goods, he has great mic ability and backstage presence - he's definetly more over as champ than say Swagger was; that said, I think a lot of Swagger, he should have a good future in WWE.

I don't know what the hell is going on in TNA lately. IMO, it's messy and unorganised with no clear view to the future at the moment. I am quite sure they are starting to regret the Hogan signing, the ECW angle seems to be written 5 minutes before they do anything, their tag division is sucking where it once ruled and a vacant World title? Why? Was RVD too high and left it in an airport somewhere? lol Jeez, just put the belt on Hardy or something. And one more thing - just who is Abyss feuding with these days? Because it seems to me like it's everybody, every week, then someone specific, then noone, then everyone, then a hall of fame ring. A mess. Sort of reminds me of latter day WCW.

My opinion.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Like what they have done with Kane and Sheamus. Ziggler, Kingston, Miz too. But time for Miz to drop it.

TNA seems to be squandering. Angle will probably win it all againThe tournement will be a sham.
    Ariba!

And with WWE, I think Sheamus will stay champion until Hell In A Cell and lose to HHH and Kane will lose his title at the same PPV to Undertaker. However, neither of them will have long title runs. I also think The Miz will wait until Wrestlemania to cash in the briefcase.[/QUOTE]

Yeah hhh will come back and beat him for the title makes sense hopefully soon, Kane will lose it rey will somehow stay involved with that fued mayb triple treat at hiac and i just hope Miz oses by a roll up or something lol

Blog Entries
    I'm only going to comment on the WWE titles, as I admittedly rarely watch TNA, and I don't want to insult the TNA fans by talking about something I don't know about although I will say, best of 5 falls between MCMGs and Beer Money - WAW WWE should look at TNA's tag division and make notes lol
    Glad Kane is having a deccent run wih the WHC. It's obviously a last hoorah for him before retiring, but at least he's got it. His Promos have been awesome during this time, and he looks to me in good shape too (better than i've seen in years). Only bad thing, is that we are once again now having a Taker - Kane feud. We've seen this before, but at least they should be good matches between both.
    Sheamus as WWE champ has been a breath of fresh air to me. It makes a change from Cena, Jericho, HHH Edge, and having Orton feud with him is good. I do think though he will drop the belt to Orton at Night of Champions. But Sheamus has come a long way since his debut, and WWE have mananged to build a solid main eventer for the future.
    The Hart Dynasty have the tag belts atm, and that's fine, as they are by far the best tag team WWE have. The other teams (Usos, Dudebusters, Hawkins and Archer) need to step up to their level, and WWE need to find more real tag teams to compete for them (instead of pairing random singles competitors together like Santino and Kozlov!)
    Very happy to see Dolph Ziggler with the IC belt. He's massively improved and deserves a title run. having Vickie Guerrero as his mouthpiece is good too, as she will generate the heat that is necessary.
    WWE need to get the US title off Miz ASAP! it's being wasted, and Raw doesn't have a mid card these days because MIZ (who is a main evnenter now) has the US title. Miz is going to be in and around the main event as long as he has the MITB contract, so het the US belt off him, and use it to push someone from the mid card like Evan Bourne, Ted Di-biase, Zack Ryder, John Morrison, R Truth, even someone like Regal or Goldust!! Just get it off Miz!!
    Not going to bother talking about either divas title as WWE's divas division has gone to the dogs! But I will say, Layla is smoking hot! That is all
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!