Hybrid View

Banned

E-fed question I need some help!

Ok I have a quick question keep in mind I'm still pretty new to E-feds ok, So i was wonder how come no E-fed have a mixture of WWE,TNA, or ROH wrestlers with Original Wrestlers? I was just wondering about this the other day and today i didn't know if that's not how E-fed works or if it was not something any E-fed was interested in doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ihearvoices View Post
    Ok I have a quick question keep in mind I'm still pretty new to E-feds ok, So i was wonder how come no E-fed have a mixture of WWE,TNA, or ROH wrestlers with Original Wrestlers? I was just wondering about this the other day and today i didn't know if that's not how E-fed works or if it was not something any E-fed was interested in doing.
    I will occasionally use them, but I believe it's because it would be to time consuming to have to write for all of them.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I will occasionally use them, but I believe it's because it would be to time consuming to have to write for all of them.
    Thanks i was just wondering I was thinking it would be a pretty sick idea to have a E-fed like that. I was thinking of Starting up one like that but I didn't know If it would be Consider a E-fed or still like a booking Show.

Well because it's an e-fed really, the point of it is for people to create their own characters. I do support the occasional guest appearance of WWE superstars from time to time. Maybe even have the superstar temporarily compete for a month or so, like John Cena doing a feud with a superstar in the company, and then leaving shortly after.

Of course if one of the users wanted to use a WWE superstar as their full time character, that would probably be accepted, but really it doesn't fit in with the e-fed theme.

That's why there is a booker section, and an e-fed section really.

Plus it could be difficult for some people to match the same character that we see WWE superstars pull of. The Miz can be The Miz because that's his own character, which makes it a lot harder to reenact as a fan. Then you have to get everything organized, who will represent which superstar? What if User A wants to be Randy Orton, but User B is already Randy Orton, and the only wrestler left is Santino.

Then what happens when the federation grows past the actual WWE roster? I suppose you can start creating characters, but then that would defeat the purpose of having WWE characters in the first place. What about superstars like The Undertaker who are near retirement?

It's best to keep full time WWE rosters in the booker section. Like I said though, I can support the occasional guest appearance of certain stars that we see on television.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Another thing is that the E-fed wants to be like a company that can go head to head with like TNA, ROH, or other promotions so if let's say CM Punk is signed to the 'E but then becomes a free agent we can use him but if they have a full time contract it's different