Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Inbox space

Maybe we could even have a new folder that displayed deleted messages for a certain period of time, similar to what most E-mails have.

I'm bumping this.

Can something be done?!?!

I hope so. Now that I'm writing for a show too, more inbox space would be a huge boost with all these promos.

I'm with TT, can anything be done?
    Profile Retired

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Yes I want it bumped at least to 200 emails especially for us e-fedders who are in more than one promotion and has to give promos to both
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    Mods get 200. I'm not sure what can be done to increase the possible space for ALL the members of EWN.
    D.O.A.

Well if the Mods can get 200 PMs, there must be some way to adjust the amount. If it has to do with the Mods having an advantage, maybe they can have 300, and then the Regs can get 200.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Well if the Mods can get 200 PMs, there must be some way to adjust the amount. If it has to do with the Mods having an advantage, maybe they can have 300, and then the Regs can get 200.
    So you're asking the order of the site to literally double the site's ability to store information. I'm not against the idea, but it is a rather large increase in bandwitdth.
    D.O.A.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    So you're asking the order of the site to literally double the site's ability to store information. I'm not against the idea, but it is a rather large increase in bandwitdth.
    Or you could just let the users have the same abilities that the moderators do. I mean I thought being a moderator was only supposed to be to help out, no advantages against other posters. Then again, I suppose a moderator would need extra space...but it'd still be as adaptable as any regular user who constantly has to clear their inbox.

I mean I agree, the Mods need that extra space, but it seems like it's been sort of an issue with users involved in e-feds. Plus, I doubt message storage would impact the bandwidth much. This site, what forum software is even used for it? I seem to be asking this question many times, and yet I never receive an answer. Is it a forum just for ewrestlingnews within the site, or do we used something like vBulletin?

Blog Entries
    I agree, the people involved with efeds need to extra space for promos and what not. I think it's a great idea as well.