Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home Page Improvement Suggestions

I'm just going to list them, feel free to dismiss or agree with them one by one

1) Double the amount of articles shown in the "Latest Discussion" box and include ROH so they show up in the box when the threads are created

2) Get rid of the "Headline" tab and create specific ones for WWE,TNA,ROH,MMA (or any combination)

3) Either remove or continuously update the "Results and Spoilers" tab. I don't know if it Google Chrome or not but the last spoiler in that section is from May 2nd.

4) Do somethings or remove the "Archives" tab. I'm sure keeping every story on there would take up an huge amount of space.

5) It would be pretty cool to add something like a "History" tab that showed various title histories from different companies, maybe a weekly "Wrestler's Spotlight" (if the mods are up to updating it) or "This week in wrestling history." Show pictures of the belts, wrestlers, etc. Something different from the other news sites (I think).

6) It also would be really cool if you got a PM anytime some quotes you on a thread (if that is possible or already no available)

Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    2) Get rid of the "Headline" tab and create specific ones for WWE,TNA,ROH,MMA (or any combination)
    This one is really the only one I disagree with. Adding all of those will make it too crowded, it's much easier just having the simple "Headlines" tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    This one is really the only one I disagree with. Adding all of those will make it too crowded, it's much easier just having the simple "Headlines" tab.
    True, true.

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    I'm just going to list them, feel free to dismiss or agree with them one by one

1) Double the amount of articles shown in the "Latest Discussion" box and include ROH so they show up in the box when the threads are created

3) Either remove or continuously update the "Results and Spoilers" tab. I don't know if it Google Chrome or not but the last spoiler in that section is from May 2nd.

4) Do somethings or remove the "Archives" tab. I'm sure keeping every story on there would take up an huge amount of space.

5) It would be pretty cool to add something like a "History" tab that showed various title histories from different companies, maybe a weekly "Wrestler's Spotlight" (if the mods are up to updating it) or "This week in wrestling history." Show pictures of the belts, wrestlers, etc. Something different from the other news sites (I think).

6) It also would be really cool if you got a PM anytime some quotes you on a thread (if that is possible or already no available)

Thanks for your time!
    I generally agree with all of what you said, especially the bold part (I use Chrome too), I would only add that it shows you being signed in while on the home page, not sure if that's just me or not
    Profile Retired

There should be a seperate "Spoilers" tab so you can avoid them altogether.

Example: When Chrisitan lost the title to Orton the taping after he won it, there was an article that said "*SPOILER* - Christian and Orton react to title change" or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I generally agree with all of what you said, especially the bold part (I use Chrome too), I would only add that it shows you being signed in while on the home page, not sure if that's just me or not
    pauadrian chrome fanboy agrees

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lol, the forum and the home page are run by different people. If you want to make suggestions about the home page, then I suggest you contact Ryan Clark

If it helps; I'm feeling your pain, guys.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    remove the archives section!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Blog Entries
    I like the idea of "this week in history" and wrestler spotlight
    Right to Un-censor!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kinda feel like I was completely ignored by the two posters above me. For the life of me, I can't think why.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #FreeBodom