Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Grimsby, Uk
    Posts
    401

    UK Darts Player Wants to be CM Punk

    Dont know if you have seen this or heard the name Paul Nicholson before but i think you came guess he likes Wrestling
    this was from Thursday night in Dublin,


    yes, we do take darts seriously (smackdown would a crowd that size)

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,711
    Quote Originally Posted by kersh View Post
    Dont know if you have seen this or heard the name Paul Nicholson before but i think you came guess he likes Wrestling
    this was from Thursday night in Dublin,


    yes, we do take darts seriously (smackdown would a crowd that size)
    Ha! Absolute class! You can't beat an all days piss up, with the lads at the darts!!!

  3. #3
    God jordan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Durham , North East England
    Posts
    2,209
    im sure this has been posted before but hey Nicholson embarrasses himself ...someone show this to punk lol ....anyone been to the darts before ?

    The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

    GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,711
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    im sure this has been posted before but hey Nicholson embarrasses himself ...someone show this to punk lol ....anyone been to the darts before ?
    Yup, been to the Grand Slam of Darts, at The Civic in Wolvo!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Grimsby, Uk
    Posts
    401
    yeah hes done it before
    here he is again
    obviously the music has been dubbed on

  6. #6
    God jordan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Durham , North East England
    Posts
    2,209
    Quote Originally Posted by kersh View Post
    yeah hes done it before
    here he is again
    obviously the music has been dubbed on

    this is the one ive seen haha and ive been to the ally pally to see the world championships newcastle to london £10

    The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

    GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Grimsby, Uk
    Posts
    401
    nothing better than an all day piss up, never made it to the national shows but the stuff they do round here for £10 including Pie n mash supper and cheap booze, great way to spend a thursday night.

  8. #8
    God jordan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Durham , North East England
    Posts
    2,209
    Quote Originally Posted by kersh View Post
    nothing better than an all day piss up, never made it to the national shows but the stuff they do round here for £10 including Pie n mash supper and cheap booze, great way to spend a thursday night.
    all good however what i think is wrong about darts these days is the constant talking ..it should have to be quite when they a throwing the dart in my opinion.

    The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

    GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Grimsby, Uk
    Posts
    401
    im amazed we are having a conversation about piss ups and darts on the wrestling board and noone is moaning!!

  10. #10
    God jordan1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Durham , North East England
    Posts
    2,209
    haha so far so good hey haha

    The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

    GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.