Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jeff Hardy Heel Turn and THEY Unveiled

So for those saw the PPV know that Jeff Hardy is now the new TNA World champion and has turned heel along side Hogan, Eric Bishoff, and Jeff Jarrett. It was revealed in the main event that THEY are indeed Hogan, Bischoff, and Jarrett after Abyss came out following Hardy's victory. Check out the review of the show on ewrestlingnews.com headlines

Okay. I'll admit. I did not see the Jeff Hardy Heel turn coming. That is probably one of the best moves TNA has made all year. The THEY unveiling did not surprise me as much, but it is intriging. Now it adds a different aspect to why Eric Bishoff and Hogan are at TNA. So in the ashes of a lackluster pay-per-view ... comes this very interesting storyline that could change the landscape of TNA for good.

I know I will be tuning into TNA impact just to see how this all plays out. Most importantly, I want to see how Jeff fairs as a heel.

What are your thoughts?

TNA must be in a gambling mood to have Jeff as World Champ.

#REAL!

the places you have come to fear the most

Lightbulb

This doesn’t really change anything because we already know that Bishoff, Hogan, and Jarrett run the company so now there just going to act like themselves, as for Jeff not sure why they would have done that, he will be in jail soon, if he doesn’t die from a heart attack or drugs. This might just be the set up to bringing in Matt so they can fight each other, JUST LIKE IN WWE.
    You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens.

Quote Originally Posted by cetotheizzo View Post
    This doesn’t really change anything because we already know that Bishoff, Hogan, and Jarrett run the company so now there just going to act like themselves, as for Jeff not sure why they would have done that, he will be in jail soon, if he doesn’t die from a heart attack or drugs. This might just be the set up to bringing in Matt so they can fight each other, JUST LIKE IN WWE.
    Basically since Matt did announce that he is crossing the line. I feel TNA is gambling with no luck. I feel that they will lose this.

#REAL!

the places you have come to fear the most
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Basically since Matt did announce that he is crossing the line. I feel TNA is gambling with no luck. I feel that they will lose this.
    Agreed, it would be safer bet if it were the matt and jeff from a few years ago.
    You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens.

Typical TNA anti-climax. They basically just threw together whoever was at hand.

Besides, it doesn't make much sense. Why would Hogan keep putting RVD over for months, rush out to his aid a number of times to help him keep the title, then one day he wakes up and thinks "Gee, I don't like RVD any more, I'm going to start some drawn out and elaborate plan to get the belt away from him...and I'm going to wait until the date has three 10s in it because...err..because that's cool or something." There was no build up, no motive, nothing.

Once again, the TNA writers should be embarrassed. I've seen more plausible and mature writing from 5 year olds.

How do I feel? I feel the heel turn was interesting and out of the blue... other than that TNA owes me my money back... I bought the PPV based on a couple things... first being the Lockdown match, which I thought was just stupid and poorly booked... the second being the Heavyweight Title Match and the revelation of THEY (cause if you thought it was getting revealed earlier, you need help) and I am horribly horribly dissapointed... I was expecting someone to come in to shake things up... maybe fix the pervasive problems I see in TNA (most being storyline related).. what I do I get? more goddamn screen time for Hogan and Bischoff... hell. no.

I debated getting this PPV for a couple of weeks, now I am glad I did not. My co-workers were debating nearly every night who "they" are, and the only thing we got wrong was Hardy and not Angle. I really wanted to hope that this was gonna be something game-changing, and not a rehash of "evil" Eric, Hogan and Jarrett running things, but deep down I knew if it was big than we all would have heard about it on the net long before. I would assume since 3 of the 5 are older and for the most part can't wrestle that they will turn a few more heels in the coming weeks, but in the end does it matter? I really think if ROH was more widely available in my area that I would jump ship.

I watched this PPV after I stopped watching TNA in over 6 or 7 months. Seems like I haven't missed anything interesting. Once I saw Hogan coming out, I wished he tripped, landed on his neck and died.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Yeah this group makes no sense. How can Hardy work as a heel? I just don't see that in him. And Abyss was supposed to be fired right after his BFG match. And Jarrett was just "fighting some good fight" against Sting (who is also confusing me) only to reveal that he will now be trying to take Dixie down (just like Abyss said they were gonna start at). And Hogan and Bischoff were being cheered by the fans.

So now....was Sting trying to say all along that Hogan and Bischoff were gonna find some way to try to prevent the big name veterans like him from stayin on a main event level?