Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    I really didn't care one way or another for Chris Masters. He always seemed to be pushed to the moon, then demoted back. He didn't have any charisma which I think hurt his chances of getting over with the WWE. Though, he did work his ass off to get in shape so i'll give him that.

David Hart Smith.
    He had/has a lot of potential, and the WWE screwed him over multiple times. I feel for this guy he could of easily made an impact.

Shawn Michaels

Used to like him, then hated him. Liked when he was feuding with Cena and told Cena to keep on kissing babies and hugging fat girls. But then things like selling to a punch from Mark Henry I really hated.

Ultimo Dragon.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2011 View Post
    Used to like him, then hated him. Liked when he was feuding with Cena and told Cena to keep on kissing babies and hugging fat girls. But then things like selling to a punch from Mark Henry I really hated.

Ultimo Dragon.
    I used to love this guy in the WCW, he was the best luchedore WCW had and he wasn't even mexican.

Juventud Guerrera

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    I used to love this guy in the WCW, he was the best luchedore WCW had and he wasn't even mexican.

Juventud Guerrera
    Terrible attitude. Only thing that caught my eye about him was that huge mask he used to wear. Best forgotten.

Disco Inferno

Blog Entries

Disco Inferno was a wasted talent. His gimmick should have been changed, and I wish he could have tried out for the WWE. However I have never seen him being more than a lower to middle card player.

Eugene

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Never liked him, mostly because of his gimmick.

Samoa Joe.

Blog Entries
    I like him and all, but he is being misused. Very great for his size.

MVP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    I like him and all, but he is being misused. Very great for his size.

MVP
    Big fan. Really good wrestler and glad he is doing well in Japan. I hope 1 day he returns and WWE use him properly. Didn't like his Ballin' elbow move but overall he was good to watch. Especially against Benoit at WrestleMania.

Melina.

She's better then some divas, but like the rest, they don't have the time to show it. That's why bring back TV-14 and all the divas have 2 great reasons to put them on T.V. more often.

James Storm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2011 View Post
    She's better then some divas, but like the rest, they don't have the time to show it. That's why bring back TV-14 and all the divas have 2 great reasons to put them on T.V. more often.

James Storm
    Love him Great Gimmick he is always been in great Tag Teams great Storylines and he is a deserved World Champion

Tommasso Ciampa (IMO This guy has a very bright future)
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...