Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 105
  1. #91
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    I like him but this new Abyss with the book of war BS is a little annoying

    Maven

  2. #92
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I like him but this new Abyss with the book of war BS is a little annoying

    Maven
    Honestly, I kinda miss Maven, I remember watching the first TE and getting rather invested in seeing him succeed, then he got a feud with Taker, and I thought that was the big time, then Taker chewed him up and spit him out...

    Spike Dudley


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #93
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    I did like him when I was around 13. But nearly a decade on I don't really like him.
    Really didn't like him being the boss dudley either, thought it was a stupid idea.

    Lance Storm

  4. #94
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I did like him when I was around 13. But nearly a decade on I don't really like him.
    Really didn't like him being the boss dudley either, thought it was a stupid idea.

    Lance Storm
    Every time I think about Lance Storm I remember edge and Christian pantsing him.
    I thought he just didn't have the charisma, but he was a great worker

    Rhyno


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  5. #95
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Every time I think about Lance Storm I remember edge and Christian pantsing him.
    I thought he just didn't have the charisma, but he was a great worker

    Rhyno
    Always one of my favorites no matter what company he was in, he was one of those guys who coudl put on an awesome match no matter who he was put in the ring with.

    Petey Williams
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  6. #96
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Always one of my favorites no matter what company he was in, he was one of those guys who coudl put on an awesome match no matter who he was put in the ring with.

    Petey Williams
    awesome guy, and that finisher is just sick to see in action

    Jake "The Snake" Roberts


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  7. #97
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    awesome guy, and that finisher is just sick to see in action

    Jake "The Snake" Roberts
    I never seen one of his matches, was before my time.

    Scotty 2 Hotty




  8. #98
    I remember Scotty 2 Hotty and he was good. Now, I think that the worm is really boring to watch now, but when I was younger that was a finishing move.

    Kane (Unmasked)

  9. #99
    God Dameduse823's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Arkham Asylum, Solitary Confinement
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2011 View Post
    I remember Scotty 2 Hotty and he was good. Now, I think that the worm is really boring to watch now, but when I was younger that was a finishing move.

    Kane (Unmasked)
    When Kane first unmasked and he was just this huge psycho who attacked people and lit jr on fire it was awesome, but through the years and teh different storylines he's been apart of he went from just being a monster to in my opinion becoming one of teh best guys wwe has

    Taz
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

    To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same


  10. #100
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    When Kane first unmasked and he was just this huge psycho who attacked people and lit jr on fire it was awesome, but through the years and teh different storylines he's been apart of he went from just being a monster to in my opinion becoming one of teh best guys wwe has

    Taz
    Went downhill after joining WWE.
    Then hit rock bottom with TNA.

    D-von Dudley

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.