Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Wrestlemania 28 predictions maybe????

Mods move this where you like.... I know there was already several threads about WM28....

We already know... the Main Event will be.....
    John Cena vs the Rock for the WWE title

So here is two math predictions that has been teased in the past 2 months or so....
    The Miz vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
    With ADRs comments recently posted on the News board....
    ADR vs Undertaker in Takers last match
    Trish Stratus vs Beth Pheonix Dream Divas match
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 06-10-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Adding

nop, i think it would be hhh vs taker, i dont think cmpunk would be in wwe by then, and i guess that adr will be defending the title probably against orton, as for miz, probably a feud with rey mysterio

darren young vs hornswoggle for the whc what a main event!!!!

Another one of these threads huh

Trent berreta vs santino
    Jey uso vs jimmy uso
    Otunga vs slater
    Raven vs cm punk
    Jeff hardy vs daniel brian
    Goldust vs undertaker

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    The Great Khali vs Hornswoggle in a Winner gets English lessons match
    Jey Uso vs Jimmy Uso in a Blindfolded Match (as in the crowd is Blindfolded)
    Teddy Long vs The Anonymous RAW GM's computer in a winner owns WWE match
    Diesel vs The Ring in a See if Diesel can walk to the ring without injuring himself match
    Ranjin Singh vs Ricardo Rodriguez for the WWE Championship
    Todd Grisham vs Matt Striker in a Loser Leaves WWE Match

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lykkekage View Post
    The Great Khali vs Hornswoggle in a Winner gets English lessons match
    Jey Uso vs Jimmy Uso in a Blindfolded Match (as in the crowd is Blindfolded)
    Teddy Long vs The Anonymous RAW GM's computer in a winner owns WWE match
    Diesel vs The Ring in a See if Diesel can walk to the ring without injuring himself match
    Ranjin Singh vs Ricardo Rodriguez for the WWE Championship
    Todd Grisham vs Matt Striker in a Loser Leaves WWE Match
    Teddy Long vs a fake computer or actually a note card what Cole reads off of...

There is a new Mania 28 prediction thread every week now it seems. Every time any superstar or dirt sheet says anything about someone wanting to challenge Taker, or someone wanting to compete at Mania there seems to be yet another thread about it. It is so insanely far away from Mania 28 that it just seems kinda pointless for these to keep popping up on here. Not to mention instead of people just putting this thread in with the 4,000 other Mania 28 related threads they have to be lazy and rely on the Mods to do it, cuz you know they have nothing better to do than this every fricken day right? Seriously guys we are going to hear more and more talk about Mania as it starts getting closer and closer but until it's set in stone and confirmed it's purely speculation, so can we please stop making threads every time someone or somewhere mentions anything about Mania 28.

And btw if anyone is offended somehow or feels differently than me that's fine because your entitled to your own personal opinion, but imo I think at some point enough is enough don't ya think?
    Last edited by tshizzy34; 05-15-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    There is a new Mania 28 prediction thread every week now it seems. Every time any superstar or dirt sheet says anything about someone wanting to challenge Taker, or someone wanting to compete at Mania there seems to be yet another thread about it. It is so insanely far away from Mania 28 that it just seems kinda pointless for these to keep popping up on here. Not to mention instead of people just putting this thread in with the 4,000 other Mania 28 related threads they have to be lazy and rely on the Mods to do it, cuz you know they have nothing better to do than this every fricken day right? Seriously guys we are going to hear more and more talk about Mania as it starts getting closer and closer but until it's set in stone and confirmed it's purely speculation, so can we please stop making threads every time someone or somewhere mentions anything about Mania 28.

And btw if anyone is offended somehow or feels differently than me that's fine because your entitled to your ow personal opinion, but imo I think at some point enough is enough don't ya think?

I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post

And btw if anyone is offended somehow or feels differently than me that's fine because your entitled to your ow personal opinion, but imo I think at some point enough is enough don't ya think?
    People here dont know the meaning of enough is enough, look how many threads we had about 2-21-11 even after it was confirmed that it was Undertaker people still said it was Sting and would not let it go.