Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Your a Fan or You hate the Guy Game

Abit like the game in the Teaspot.

Rules of the game are simple. You say if your a fan or if you hate the Superstar that the previous poster asked about, Then you ask about another Superstar. Please be a valid reason for Hating the guy or being a fan of not just i hate the guy because he is boring or something like that.

So here we go:-

Test

Im was a major fan of this guy, His finishing move is one of my favorite ever and he has had numerous amounts of rivalries i found to be highly entertaining. His feud with Scott Steiner over Stacy Kiebler was excellent and his whole gimmick throughout the alliance era is still one of my favorites ever. And his music is also still on my ipod.

So Tommy Dreamer? Are you a Fan or do you Hate the guy? And Why?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Abit like the game in the Teaspot.

Rules of the game are simple. You say if your a fan or if you hate the Superstar that the previous poster asked about, Then you ask about another Superstar. Please be a valid reason for Hating the guy or being a fan of not just i hate the guy because he is boring or something like that.

So here we go:-

Test

Im was a major fan of this guy, His finishing move is one of my favorite ever and he has had numerous amounts of rivalries i found to be highly entertaining. His feud with Scott Steiner over Stacy Kiebler was excellent and his whole gimmick throughout the alliance era is still one of my favorites ever. And his music is also still on my ipod.

So Tommy Dreamer? Are you a Fan or do you Hate the guy? And Why?
    Used to be a fan of him, then he became some whining cry baby who kept complaining that ECW deserved more respect, despite the constant reunion shows and the fact WWE actually put a belt on this guy.

Big Show

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    I've always been a fan of Big Show ever since his WCW days. He was very athletic for his size. He had a lot of funny moments like dressing up as Fat Bastard. Haha.

Rick Rude.
    I am a fan of Rude, that man oozed charisma, was awesome on the mic, good in the ring, and just made wrestling fun. I always thought that he was a great heel

Mickie James

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I am a fan of Rude, that man oozed charisma, was awesome on the mic, good in the ring, and just made wrestling fun. I always thought that he was a great heel

Mickie James
    I've never had any problem with Mickie James even though most of the time someone goes from WWE to TNA I usually end up hating them but in Mickies case I have no problem at all with that decision

Bobby Lashley

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    I've never had any problem with Mickie James even though most of the time someone goes from WWE to TNA I usually end up hating them but in Mickies case I have no problem at all with that decision

Bobby Lashley
    I've always loved Bobby Lashley the guy was the total package in my book. I loved his soft spoken hard hitting gimmick.

The Miz

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    I've always loved Bobby Lashley the guy was the total package in my book. I loved his soft spoken hard hitting gimmick.

The Miz
    The Miz is my favorite superstar as of right now, his promos are great and he's getting better in the ring and I hope to see him with some more good title reigns

Wade Barrett

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    The Miz is my favorite superstar as of right now, his promos are great and he's getting better in the ring and I hope to see him with some more good title reigns

Wade Barrett
    He is overrated in my mind. I liked him in Nexus, and the Core, but going out on his own, he just isn't really showing me much as of late and it turned me against him

CM Punk

I really liked CM Punk after he debuted in ECW, and loved him on Raw and Smackdown...but now that nearly everyone likes him...it makes me feel a little disappointed inside. It's like when you have a unique type of shoe that you wear, and then the next day everyone in school is wearing your shoes...sucks. I still love CM Punk though, great wrestler, and great on the mic.

Rey Mysterio.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I really liked CM Punk after he debuted in ECW, and loved him on Raw and Smackdown...but now that nearly everyone likes him...it makes me feel a little disappointed inside. It's like when you have a unique type of shoe that you wear, and then the next day everyone in school is wearing your shoes...sucks. I still love CM Punk though, great wrestler, and great on the mic.

Rey Mysterio.
    i liked the guy when i was a kid
    i dont like him cus of his age anymore
    but im proud he is mexican
    and he wins my respect

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    none above

John Cena (can't wait to see this one)