Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "They"re Who?

"They"re Who?

Pretty sure if you're a wrestling fan you know what happen a BFG. Jeff Hardy became heel, Hogan, and Bishoff screws Angle and Anderson, and found out that They are Hardy, Abyss, Hogan, Bishoff, and Jerrett. Now give me your thoughts on "They".

Deepest dwellings of the subconscious mind
    2 word: 'They' suck. "nuff said. Don't think so??? Watch the replay.
    I do think it would be most imperative if you left now......

Where do we even fucking begin. So Abyss, for the last few months, has been coming out and telling Hogan and Bichoff that THEY were coming and when THEY GET THERE everything will change. My first question is how could THEY have gotten there when THEY'VE been there for months. Bichoff and Hogan are killing this company, just fucking beating it to death with the corpse of all the failed shit from WCW. They have hyped this THEY thing more then anything else since Hogan signing with teh company and it has just been a MASSIVELY PATHETIC LET DOWN
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

10/10/10 was a sad day to be a TNA/wrestling fan

Blog Entries
    This is real writing on the fly. Talk about really struggling to find a way to stay relevant, Hogan & Bischoff have reached a new low. Is Hogan heel now too? Jebus!!!
    Hardy as a heel and Abyss I can buy, Jarrett as their puppet master maybe, but wasn't the Hogan/Abyss angle played (very badly) out not too long ago?

What the hell is going on over there???

Deepest dwellings of the subconscious mind
    My anus literally is inflammed from being royally screwed over by TNA in one of the biggest letdowns in wrestling history. Anxious to see the ratings this Thursday...
    I do think it would be most imperative if you left now......

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What the hell is going on over there???
    I'll tell you whats going on, Hogan's a senile egomaniac who's so desperate to stay relevant and not fade into obscurity that he is willing to come up with any idea to get his wrinkled carcass on tv. And Carter is to much of a bobble headed twit to realize that Hogan and his sock puppet bitchoff are about to end her company
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I'll tell you whats going on, Hogan's a senile egomaniac who's so desperate to stay relevant and not fade into obscurity that he is willing to come up with any idea to get his wrinkled carcass on tv. And Carter is to much of a bobble headed twit to realize that Hogan and his sock puppet bitchoff are about to end her company
    Bwahahahahahaha! Couldn't have said it better!

I'm sure The Shower Urinator will come in here soon and wax lyrical about Hogan's so-called star power and drawing ability but so what? Is that what you want TNA? To desperately try and kindle interest in your company by blowing at the embers of a burnt out star? Fucking hell, it may as well be XWF.

The problem? TNA are trying to emulate WWE - without the funds or creative staff to do so. You can almost hear them going broke.

bunch of tna haters on here i can see it...great ppv why is hogan and bischoff there...well cuz everyone naturally hates them duh....why is jarret there well he owned tna once and now dixie is the president....why jeff...jeff has never been heel and he was a top face and still is...so there...is ur answers folks...if u dont understand this...then i feel bad for u bcuz this was the best swerve ever since austin heel turn in wm which i didnt care cuz he was a bad ass anyways...so yeah somehting new...and tna gave it to us lets just hope they can deliver...

Banned
    to be honest.. it was obvious.. the only part that caught me off guard was hardy... i would have thought anderson.. due to the whole "ASSHOLE" thing he's playing off... it would have been perfect.. i could picture this *thursday night TNA opening.. mike tanay/taz welcoming the fans, anderson's music hit.. he walk to the ring with a smug look.. laughs with the fans booing, bitchin/complaining.. he takes mic and say.. "told you i'm a ASSHOLE"* and that sets ur night 4 contrivery (only as well as TNA can)...