Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What about Smackdown?

Since the WWE decided to follow NFL and NBA into a "Lockout" i guess you can say, what about the other shows? What about Smackdown, Superstars, and NXT? Will they continue the storyline or will it be like nothing even happened on Raw? What do you think will happen Tomorrow, Thursday, & Friday?

Twitter.com/JordanGoins

Blog Entries
    Don't worry, they still have Cena, Orton, Punk and Sheamus. And don't forget Show is returning on friday also. As for Divas, they have Kelly and Eve.

They can make a show out of that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Is it safe to say Mark Henry will put the title on the line against Big Show?
    Norway<3

Survivor Series 2011 - 4th
    Over the Limit 2012 - Tied 10th
    MITB 2012 - Tied 11th

Sacrifice 2012 - Tied 6th
    Destination X 2012 - 4th
    Turning Point 2012 - 11th

Quote Originally Posted by Joonny View Post
    He seems to be a take on all comers type of monster champion, so I say yes.

i'd like to see triple h stand his ground. advise all champions that they will be scheduled to fight tonight (smackdown) and anyone who doesnt so will be stripped of their title. same goes for no 1 contenders.

have this story run through both sd and raw, pick both numbers up for both shows

Since it's a pan WWE storyline, I think it should extend to Smackdown(which it will) I doubt NXT or Superstars will be affected,they'll mention what's going on,but theres very little storyline involved in those shows.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowOfMurders View Post
    Since it's a pan WWE storyline, I think it should extend to Smackdown(which it will) I doubt NXT or Superstars will be affected,they'll mention what's going on,but theres very little storyline involved in those shows.
    Exactly...NXT & Superstars are just minor leagues of RAW & SD pretty much just don't expect Ryder, Primo or Reks on the show this week.

I like what Morrison said on Twitter about on Smackdown he can work with Triple H in various backstage & inring promos & a 30 minute match haha

Morrison & Hawkins are the best on Twitter.

But seriously I think we'll just see a lot of Triple H, Orton, recap, Big Show return with the match cancelled since Henry walked out on the company & probably a Sheamus match.

Quote Originally Posted by Joonny View Post
    I hope it and I hope that the Big Show wins it.

By the way it should be very interesting to see a monster vs monster feud...

Blog Entries
    It'll go ahead as normal. The only two that may not turn up to Smackdown are Rhodes and Christian.

It will go on as scheduled because the ''unsafe work enviorment'' everyone was talking about last was only.mentioned as Raw.

The people causing havoc and not even that much of it on Smackdown are Orton when he goes nuts like when Rhodes was attacked recently or Henry's Hall of Pain is in session.

So its safe to say Smackdown will continue even with this ridiculous storyline in place.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up