Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Fresh Member

Why make cena a 12th time champion for 2 weeks?

Motherfucker son of a bitch my grandma in g-string fuck the world i fart cena's face why did they make him a 12th time champion just to lose the goddamn title in 2 weeks? That's bullshit no wonder he will brake ric flair's 16 time world title fuuuuuuuuck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Austin View Post
    Motherfucker son of a bitch my grandma in g-string fuck the world i fart cena's face why did they make him a 12th time champion just to lose the goddamn title in 2 weeks? That's bullshit no wonder he will brake ric flair's 16 time world title fuuuuuuuuck
    Agreed. Apart from your grandmother being in a g-string.

Just makes the title look worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Austin View Post

If he had won, you would have been pissed off too. What is your perfect solution to this problem (How would you have booked it?) I'm curious because I know many other are going to bitch that ADR won.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Fresh Member
    i would've had alberto get DQ at Summerslam or something let him have a solid run not for just 35 days,while cena wins and gets the title for 2 weeks,then alberto wins it again and eventually will lose it to cena again... making cena a 12 time champion for 2 weeks is bullshit don't have him winning the title just for shits and giggles fucking creative

The best part is the WWE title hasnt been defended since Capital punishment

I called this last week. They are going to bounce the title to all three guys evenly so they all look equal in this fued & nobody has the upper hand so I'm guessing Punk is the next champ.

To continue pushing Cena... That's why.

Maybe WWE has already decided to have him surpass Ric Flair record... who knows...

Ok first let me say I can not stand Alberto... He annoys and pisses me off on some level to the point when he won the title I stopped watching and just kept up on what was going on through the website. I understand he is a heel and I am supposed to hate him... but it is more then that.

I would have had Punk win after Delrio locked Cena out...

Then have Cena and Rio fued with Punk moving on with the HHH/Nash story line, through Survivor Series.

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    If he had won, you would have been pissed off too. What is your perfect solution to this problem (How would you have booked it?) I'm curious because I know many other are going to bitch that ADR won.
    The Real problem is: He should NOT have won, at NOC in the first place. Let's face it, it was uncalled for. What was that? Just a record for Cena?

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Best damn thread PERIOD. Nice one ELNIO.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton View Post
    @ELNIOJR love the signature dude

Quote Originally Posted by ELNIOJR View Post
    The Real problem is: He should NOT have won, at NOC in the first place. Let's face it, it was uncalled for. What was that? Just a record for Cena?
    ^^^^^This.