Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Man Hunts Down And Chokes Teenager Over Black Ops Loss

Have FPS Games Really Come To This?

This is the article posted on many video game and news sites. It happened yesterday. One has to ask... Is it worth it? I know some of the teenagers can get crazy and spout off stupid shit but, to literally hunt down a 13 year old and choke him Homer style is out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Have FPS Games Really Come To This?

This is the article posted on many video game and news sites. It happened yesterday. One has to ask... Is it worth it? I know some of the teenagers can get crazy and spout off stupid shit but, to literally hunt down a 13 year old and choke him Homer style is out of the question.
    Damn! That is crazy! Some people taking gaming way to serious.

Oh and I couldn't help but post this

Profile Retired

I found it hilarious that he went out of his way just to choke him. He needs to reavaluate his priorities.

All I had to do was read the title and I said "What the fuck?". Sounds like the man who did it is a little coo coo in the head.

How did this even happen? First off all how was the man able to find the boys address, second of all how was he able to get into the house and into the boys room undetected?

I can understand getting angry like that, but don't you think by the time he got all the way to the boy's house he would have calmed down and realized what he was doing? I mean the guy has kids himself, obviously he should have known that it was just a kid being a kid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I found it hilarious that he went out of his way just to choke him. He needs to reavaluate his priorities.
    I think the scarier thing is he's the father of 3 kids. What does he do to them when they taunt him?

And apparently, he's jobless as well and has been searching for one for quite sometime. And apparently the stress of everyday life, the kids and not having a job all merged into one thing. But still, to literally find a kid, and choke him just for losing at Black Ops. is ridiculous.

and this is why i dont mess around with people

but he is really crazy

ive played cod mw1 and cod2
    i like cod2 better

Oh my god! And I thought I was bad for hitting my controller when I got pissed at a game. That is just plum crazy. That is one of the big reasons I never play online. and why I always try to treat people with respect.

And you do bring up a good point R(ob). Dude has kids and he does this to someone he doesn't even know.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    this kids is why I play Campaign
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    That is beautiful. I best be careful online now then. People constantly send me hatemail for killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    That is beautiful. I best be careful online now then. People constantly send me hatemail for killing them.
    lol
    most gamers dont have lifes im glad me and you do