Threaded View

Blog Entries

Post Smackdown vs Raw 2011 - The 147th Official Thread

I looked for a thread on this, I really did(but not very hard). Anyway, I want to discuss this game as it is set to be released soon.

Firstly, the tv ads - while they feature the usual suspects - Cena; Mysterio; Orton - I also noticed that The Dudebusters feature - even if it is guys getting beat up!

Secondly, the roster. You can view it here;
    http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/roster
    I must say there's a few surprises! The least of these is that they have both Orton and Sheamus with the WWE belt, not sure why they've portrayed anyone holding titles actually. Surprising inclusions include -
    Vance Archer
    Batista?
    Paul Bearer (he's been back 5 minutes, WWE must have had this planned for ages)
    Shelton Benjamin
    Hornswoggle
    Mike Knox. WTF?
    David Otunga
    Justin Gabriel
    Lex Luger
    There's 2 empty spots for Smackdown which I'm assuming will be filled by The Dudebusters (hopefully) but may be reserved for Kaval, Hennig or Rotundo and 2 empty Legend spots too. Lmao, I bet it's not Hogan or Flair!!! Only 3 members of Nexus?

I am looking forward to playing this years version. Hopefully there won't be a continuation of the makers removing good features and replacing them with lame new ideas. Why can't they take all the good parts of each one and make a super kick ass version?