Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Your Sporting Philosophy

So whats your personal sporting Philosophy on how its played and Taught here is mine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i enjoy sport when its light harted and jokey i see no point in shouting and moaning at people if they mess up its should be a Nuturing enviroment not just in technique but also as a Person as a Rugby Player myself i've realised my preformance improved alot when i felt comfortable and freindly with the Team and the coaches when you have a bond your gonna work harder for your mates on the pitch
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    So whats your personal sporting Philosophy on how its played and Taught here is mine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i enjoy sport when its light harted and jokey i see no point in shouting and moaning at people if they mess up its should be a Nuturing enviroment not just in technique but also as a Person as a Rugby Player myself i've realised my preformance improved alot when i felt comfortable and freindly with the Team and the coaches when you have a bond your gonna work harder for your mates on the pitch
    Good offense is a great defense.
    When in doubt, 4-4-2.

Whilst i'm watching?
    If neutral teams are playing: (like the superbowl) Enjoy the match for what its worth, possible route for the underdog if I can feel that they want the victory more.
    If 1 of my weaker teams are playing: (Like Jaguars or the Suns) Enjoy that I get the chance to witness a match with 1 of my teams, I can't really watch a lot of there matches so it's a nice treat to stay up til stupid O'clock to just watch them.
    If 1 of my stronger teams are playing: (Like Man City, Canucks and maybe the Brewers if they keep winning) Hope to god that this is finally the year 1 of my teams wins the big 1. I just want a good performance for all players with no weak links so I can at least say if we lose, we lost to the better team on the night. But most of all scream the house down when we score/win.

I'm Dutch, so beauty before results. No foul play.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Try as hard as you can to win, while still being able to look at yourself in the mirror later.
    win with honor, and be gracious in victory even as you are in defeat

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

i dont like football to be called soccer

Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    i dont like football to be called soccer
    i agree with this ..and i love foul play .as most of us do in the north east of england ..dirty play, bad tackles ,heart in sleave = passion

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    i agree with this ..and i love foul play .as most of us do in the north east of england ..dirty play, bad tackles ,heart in sleave = passion
    lmao
    my friends and i are very passionate for the sport
    and get mad when we dont like what we see

Suppose you were given a keyring with a hundred keys on it, only one of which would unlock the door that opens into all that you want to be, as a player. How many of those keys would you be willing to try?

Every single one, right? Then that means you should be willing to make mistakes to achieve your goals, willing to accept a 99% chance of error to improve yourself as a player.

Anyone who claims to only be in it to win it all the time? They would be standing in front of that door forever, afraid to try the first key. Their inner perfectionist would be too afraid to fail.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    for me it's all about being competitive and loving the game you play, I'm a big football (NFL) fan so the guys that I always like are the guys who where it on there sleeve and don't care about anything else as long as they win I can understand some people would rather play a less competitive more relaxed game but for me it's all about winning

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I'm Dutch, so beauty before results. No foul play.
    somebody missed the World Cup final :P

Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    for me it's all about being competitive and loving the game you play, I'm a big football (NFL) fan so the guys that I always like are the guys who where it on there sleeve and don't care about anything else as long as they win I can understand some people would rather play a less competitive more relaxed game but for me it's all about winning
    Yeah we have noticed :P
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...