In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.

impostors beware

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Someone was successful at a post trying to be the real IPEEINTHESHOWER by using my screen name and likeness. Although it was successful it was a huge FAIL in the end because they are banned from this site. There is no need to try to be like myself or anyone else. We all are unique in our own thoughts and i cherish mine. The point of this post is be yourself and most importantly FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER. Thank God for that, U MAD???
    BREAKING NEWS Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Please allow me to make no sense of this matter, did you say there is an imposter here wow I just dont believe it and he got banned that must of sucked but I think it only keeps you from commenting on forums though so not to bad, I was just think dang our names look nearly the same and we have the same avatar so hope people dont get confused im onepeeintheshower not ipeeintheshower IM NOT MAD ARE U???

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.