Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    Blog Entries

WWE SummerSlam 2010 Thread

Anyone ordering this? any thoughts? Excited or indifferent about this PPV? Usually one of the biggest ones of the year for sure.

imo the card is pretty weak but WWE hasnt been too good latly. I will not order but will check out the results I'm calling a Cena turn at the PPV

After watching raw this week, I have to say the ending has me intrigued, I will most likely buy it. But apart from the Team WWE vs Team Nexus Match, The card is looking quiet lackluster, which is a surprise seeing as it's basically the biggest PPV in the WWE(excluding wrestlemania)
    Not Changing my Signature until the following happens:

[ ] Daniel Bryan either returns to WWE or Debuts in TNA
    [ ] Hulk Hogan & Russo & Bischoff leave TNA
    [ ] HHH turns heel
    [ ] Cena turns heel
    [ ] Jim ross comes back to commentary
    [ ] TNA score a 1.5 rating on thursdays

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Apart from The Nexus match not at all intrested in it, I cant see anything but a Nexus loss because there all ready running out of steam with the storyline imho.
    "How do you learn to fall off a 20ft ladder thats what i want to know!" - Good Ol' JR

Quote Originally Posted by Mattdog12 View Post
    After watching raw this week, I have to say the ending has me intrigued, I will most likely buy it. But apart from the Team WWE vs Team Nexus Match, The card is looking quiet lackluster, which is a surprise seeing as it's basically the biggest PPV in the WWE(excluding wrestlemania)
    Yea I agree, I think that the WWE needs to stop trying to help out Lindas campain and try to entertain the fans more they do still entertain me from tim to time though

Blog Entries
    I am going to a WWE SummerSlam Party.
    Here's my opinions:
    *Nexus VS Team WWE is going to be fairly good. I actually enjoy this storyline.
    *Randy Orton VS Sheamus is going to be a very good match. Very hands on. I think Randy will get the Title. Classic match.
    *Kane VS Mysterio. I'm not really looking forward to this match. We've seen this type of match so many times. The big dude VS the underdog. It's been done, it's over. I think Kane will go over.
    *The Big Show VS S.E.S. Um, I think it's going to be alright. Of course S.E.S. isn't going to play fair, but Big Show can carry his own.
    *Alicia Fox VS Melina. I pretty much think that Alicia will give the Title to Melina. I can't say that I like today's WWE Diva Product, but Melina is one of the best today. She will carry the match I think.
    I hope I didn't miss anything, WWE doesn't have a full Card up yet.
    I of course would not buy the PPV due to it might be a let down, you all know WWE's current product.
    I do however think that it will be successful.

i dont expect much from summerslam, its a pretty weak card. the only matches im looking forward to are nexus vs team wwe and sheamus vs orton.

You know what? I'm really not interested in this years SS, the card is woefully weak and, other than this weeks Raw, has had quite a crappy build up.

That said if Ziggler and Kingston are having a match on there I might buy it anyway, theres something about SS and the IC that makes me WANT to believe that its gonna be a great show.

Blog Entries
    there's going to be a six pack match for the IC title with Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, MattHardy, Christian, Drew McIntyre, and Cody Rhodes, this could be a good match i think as all the guys involved are good in the ring (this match is announced on smackdown this week, sorry if i spoiled that for anyone!)

Divas match: could not care less, wwe's divas division has gone to the dogs

laycool vs kelly and tiffany: again, don't really care (again this match is made on this week's smackdown, again, sorry for spoiling!)

Kane vs Mysterio: seen this match before, only interesting thing will be the appearence of undertaker and what he will do, i think kane will win to set up a match at night of champions between him and taker (and there is talk of having a HITC match between them at the HITC ppv too)

Big Show vs SES: again not really bothered abut it, possibly the end of the SES with Big Show winning? Although i don't want to see the SES split up

Randy Orton vs Sheamus: this should be a great match, orton is great in the ring, and sheamus has grown on me, he's doing a great job in my opinion. i predict an Orton win. Miz to cash in prehaps, setting up a orton/miz feud?

WWE vs Nexus: great storyline going on with nexus, and this should be a good match, the nexus guys are getting better by the week in my opinion, and there is plenty of talent on the WWE team with jericho, edge, and morrison. i'm hoping for a surprise entry to team wwe, i don't want to see miz or ted di-biase, i'm hoping for a one night only return for HBK, or if not, a return for Bryan Danielson!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

going to watch, only cause i'm watching it for free at a buddy's house