What Would You Do? (If WWE CREATIVE LURK THIS FORUM READ THIS!!)
I just wanted to open the flood gates to people's idea's to save the Feud between Punk and Cena- with idea's floating towards future developments too to keep things fresh..
(I was really disappointed with the direction of RAW from tonight, and I have a funny feeling the wrestlers didn't seem enthralled in the playout either..)
1. Tonights RAW to decide to the true 'champion'- Triple H should have dropped/mentioned a new belt! People would have popped for that bombshell..
2. CM Punk needs to break Kayfabe (properly) again.. Go after Cena's gimmick, mention how people get buried by Triple H's and those other people.. Refer to Gimmicks and all that jazz. I was hoping Punk would have gone after Triple H's involvement in the Cliq and how he buried heaps of wrestlers and basically became the mafia of pro-wrestling for years while being quite awful at the sametime (bring up the rich guy gimmick that flopped in the 90's).. Get him to rip on Cena's 5 move knowledge..
3. Cena needs to get some attitude about this- get him mad or something like that- I kinda liked him talking mean tonight it was something a little more substance then his smart ass talk..
4. CM Punk needs support from somewhere for him to keep on top.. My idea would be to bring Mick Foley in as Raw GM (he doesn't need to be revealed as the anon gm..) Get him to side with CM Punk about how wrestling is going down the toilet and people aren't rewarding good hard workers.. Get Foley to butt heads with H.. But more importantly look at an angle that would have Mick Foley mention how he came from TNA and that it was a heap, while he saw hope in guys like CM Punk and had to get on a winning horse..
5. New stable of people- Get guys like Seth Rollins and a few ROH guys in to support.. Bryan as well.. Get them on each brand as well..
Also just as a side- this entire two championship is horrible because of major logic holes...
Firstly, CM Punk is back in the WWE- therefore he brings the Championship back-> Cena is still entitled to his re-match for it at Summerslam... Which is basically happening anyway (so why bother with two championships???) Why doesn't he do his self righteous thing and say he wants to earn the belt the honest way and drops his belt?? This is needlessly complicated because Punk wasn't gone long enough for them to need to crown a new champion- if he came back next week or at Summerslam, I can understand the angle for the two belts thing- but he was gone a week!
Anyway thoughts and the like are more then welcome! Excuse my typo's and the like