My Top 10 NXT Prospects
I have decided to create a list of my current Top 10 NXT Prospects right now. These are "in my opinion" the best that NXT has to offer. Please feel free to make your own list of Top 10 NXT prospects as well.
10. El Generico- Even though he hasn't wrestled yet for NXT he has made his debut at an NXT house show in Orlando this past week. It looks to me like he's going to be keeping a similar gimmick. With that being said, looks like WWE is going to let him use the same style and character. I'm looking for big things from him in the very near future.
9. Xavier Woods- Woods made my list because of his charisma and good wrestling skills. This guy brings tons of energy into his matches. Huge fan of Woods, although I'm not quite sure yet wether or not he'll make it in the WWE. He's likely one of those guys who sadly will get lost in the fold should he make it.
8. Adrian Neville- Love this guy, he has some of the most exciting move sets in NXT right now. I hope one day to see him put on some unforgettable matches with guys like Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, and Kofi Kingston just to name a few.
7. Conor O'Brian- This guy is a pure beast and his gimmick is spot on and he plays his character well. Rumor has it that he will be getting a new member or members to his "Ascension". I would look for him to make it to the main roster this year perhaps as a tag team with his new partner(s).
6. Richie Steamboat- If your a fan of Ricky Steamboat, then you'll probably love Richie. He's just like his dad and possesses many of the same in-ring skills his dad brought to the table. If he's able to carry the "Steamboat" name with him to the big leagues, he could be in for some big things.
5. Corey Graves- I'm not an overly huge fan of Graves like many others. But I'll give credit where credit is due and Graves is quietly earning a spot on the main roster shortly. He's one of the better if not the best technical wrestler in NXT right now.
4. Leo Kruger- Awhile back I wasn't high on Kruger, but I'm digging the new gimmick of his. He's got a great mixture of size and speed and a good move set to go along with that.
3. Paige- Yes, this chick has it all going for her. She's attractive and the best diva on the roster as far as wrestling skills go not to mention she's only 20 years old. She's only gonna get better folks.
2. Kassius Ohno- Not sure why he's still in developmental to be honest with ya. Guy is ready for the big time and has been ready for a lil' bit. My only guess is WWE is waiting for the right time to call him up or waiting awhile longer since there has been a bunch of call-ups in the recent months.
1. Bray Wyatt- Everything about this guy to me signals winner. Over the past year she's gotten into better shape and came back after injury to a really, really good gimmick and theme music. He knows how to really pull of this current gimmick of his perfectly. He may not be technically sound like some others on the list but his persona is what has me ranking him the #1 prospect in NXT right now.
Honorable Mentions- Luke Harper, Rick Victor
Completely agree with all those on your list including the honourable mentions.
Not many people have seen Rick Victor in action but he is insanely good.
Victor is indeed talented. He is trained in the Dungeon with Bruce and Ross Hart. The one fallback is that he lacks the charisma, comes off to many as very dull. Still very talented though.
Originally Posted by Cabers
You can probably tell from my sig who my favorite is! ;)
I'm quite disappointed that they had to change direction with Ascension. I was really hoping that the tag-team division was going to get a boost and the original Ascension had a lot going for it. They had an awesome match against the Usos that should have at least been on Smackdown. Now I don't know if there's going to be a replacement or a whole Ascension stable in the makings. Kenneth Cameron messed up a good thing. I've read elsewhere that they were within weeks of being brought up but Cameron's legal issues messed their plans up.
Neville and Steamboat are also a pair to keep an eye on. They should both do very well once they're brought up and Steamboat has a little "extra" behind him since he is using the Steamboat name.
After watching the Chamber I am even more impressed with The Shield's members. They work well together with a fluidity that hasn't been seen in a WWE ring in a long time. I hate to say it but Ryback, Sheamus, and Cena looked out of their element against The Shield. I don't think that they should break up for a long time as long as they continue to perform as well as they have together.
So much talent there ready and able to go! Paige would be the perfect diva to give some life into that struggling title...maybe have her join the SHIELD and go after the diva gold?
Paige is certainly the diva that should be the first one called up to the main roster. And would be the perfect fit for sure to liven up the weak divas division right now. Sasha Banks is another one who has come along very strong in the ring. Not sure how I feel about Paige being apart of The Shield, it's an idea but I sorta like the idea of just Rollins, Reigns, and Ambrose as the only members. No need to get carried away bringing in anymore members. Paige can get over without being apart of that group with ease.
Originally Posted by scribblerking
hmm debatable, and I think she should stay on NXT and be the queen Diva there for a little while longer, esepcially with an NXT Women's Championship being introduced soon.
Originally Posted by FLWWEFan
Rebecca Knox should skip NXT, she doesn't need any more development!