When will there be a thread when someone doesn't declare that Ziggler will cash in on WWE Title? He bloody can't!
I was hoping wrestlers wear the championship title around their waist more instead of carrying it around like the rock.
I agree, the WHC scene is more interesting at the moment. With the stipulation applied to the WWE title for the EC ppv I am hoping there's some sort of swerve coming but without an EC match for the WWE title or connected to it in some way it just doesn't feel special at the moment.
PS: Wade I could watch you sig gif all day!
Of course the WHC title scene if more interesting. The two men involved in it's title picture are actually getting physical with each other instead trying to 1-Up each other's repetitive promos.
1. They've acknowledged Dolph isn't finished with Jericho. It's why he wanted in the EC tonight.
1A. Dolph lost to Kane. Therefore, Dolph won't get his hands on Y2J in the Chamber, so Mania is looking likely.
2.. Jack Swagger basically cut an anti-immigration, ultra pro-America promo. He's essentially Del Rio's polar opposite at this point.
2A. So they've introduced a storyline angle for Del Rio and Swagger, regardless of if the title is involved.
3. Jericho is officially in the Chamber.
4. Daniel Bryan and Kane are BOTH in the Chamber.
So here's how I think things logically play out heading to Mania.
1. How does Dolph get his hands on Jericho? Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio at EC. If the WHC is what Jericho wants, Ziggler will take the initiative to go get it.
2. With Del Rio out of the title picture, he's got a very game opponent with Swagger - storyline is already shaping up. I can see Ricardo and that bearded Vet dude going at it already.
3. Jericho wins the Chamber.
4. Bryan and Kane fight in the Chamber, one screws over the other, they fight at Mania.
If my theories hold true, the Mania picture for the guys currently involved in the WHC picture at EC would look as follows:
Ziggler (c) vs Y2J
Del Rio vs Swagger
Bryan vs Kane
Big Show vs ______
Mark Henry vs Orton
All of this said, I could be completely wrong. Thoughts?