Is WWE trying to send a message with AJ's storylines?
I mean, ever since she appeared on WWE TV (NXT), she has been portrayed with many different men, trying to portray that she..."gets around". I mean look at the list:
- Primo (NXT Mentor): Made out with him after a victory on NXT and was seen to be in a relationship for awhile.
- Daniel Bryan: Was an on-screen couple for a long time, eventually had a, "wedding".
- CM Punk: Helped distract Kane and Bryan during a 3-Way WWE Title Match to help Punk retain and was seen to be head over heels with him, even sharing a kiss or two.
- Kane: Showed affections for him for awhile, during the love square (?) between Punk, Bryan and Kane, and kissed him as well once or twice.
- John Cena: Now she is with John Cena, getting all over him and making out and becoming a, "couple"?
*** That's five men since she debuted in late August of 2010, not even 3 years and she has been linked romantically with 5 different men. Are WWE creative trying to portray AJ as a "w-word" subconsciously and not-so-obviously?