My Fav 5
1. Chris Benoit- I'm able to look past the murder/suicide that really put a huge dent on his wrestling career. Chris was one of the most gifted technical wrestlers I had to pleasure of watching. Not great on the mic but damn could this man go out there and put on a wrestling clinic. He was and always will be my favorite wrestler of all-time.
2. Eddie Guerrero- Eddie Guerrero was a class act inside of the ring and outside of the ring as well. It's amazing to look back at this man's career and just how well he progressed from his ECW days till his final days with the WWE. Truly talented on the mic and had the ability to make anyone look good in the ring.
3. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin- Not one of the greatest wrestlers in the world, but as an entertainer it doesn't get much better then "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Face it when you think of Attitude Era he's the first guy that probably comes to mind. He has some of the most memorable wrestling moments ever. From his famous beer bath to his blood bath match he had with Bret Hart, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin was one of the most entertaining wrestlers to step foot into a ring.
4. The Miz- My current favorite WWE superstar. Many dislike him and many like him. When he first started with WWE I thought this guy was a joke being from the tv show the Real World of course. As the years went on, I realized how talented this guy is and just how far he came in such a short amount of time. He's one of the most enjoyable guys on the mic to me currently in the WWE and his wrestling skills have gotten much, much better as time has progressed. I hope he gets another solid run with the WWE title again.
5. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat- I instantly became a huge Ricky Steamboat fan after watching his match with Randy Savage from WrestleMania III. It's still one of my all-time favorite matches. And his matches with Ric Flair are not to be forgotten as well as they are just as entertaining. His arm-drags are simply a thing of beauty. Looking foward to what his son Richie is capable of doing in the big time. I've seen him wrestle many times here in Florida and he's got the skill set.
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
3. Shawn Michaels
4. Ric Flair
5. AJ Styles
1. Chris Jericho
The guy does it all and does it well, he can wrestle, talk, fly, go technical, brawl, do hardcore, heel, face, take on a smaller opponent and make them look formidable, take on a larger opponent and look formidable, and he has the business sense to put over younger talent and the sense to know that he isn't needed all the time.
2. Bret Hart
I used to think that wrestling was real when I watched Bret Hart, everyone else was fake but everything Bret Hart did and said was real.
3. Portia Perez
A woman who has made lots of men take women's wrestling serious, when I see her matches I don't think "That was a good match for women" I think "That was a great match" and that is exactly what she has strived to do in her now 8 year career.
4. Claudio Castagnoli/Antonio Cesaro
A guy that can do it all and is tough as hell, he is the next Jericho if he plays his cards right. The guy can go with anyone and make any opponent look like a million dollars. I also feel I should mention he has been wrestling with a broken hand over the past few months. I feel like I may get some hate for this but I feel he was the better member of The Kings Of Wrestling.
5. Eddie Kingston
If I could have one guy of my choice be in the WWE it would be this man, his wrestling style is that perfect combination of silky smooth and just down and dirty, I mean the guy is a classic brawler who uses a spinning backfist as a finisher and has been the world champion of a comedy promotion for over a year. Also for my money he had the second best promo of 2011(behind the pipe bomb) leading up to High Noonhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1AGjIQKxNE The only reason he will never make it to the big leagues is because of his documented attitude issues and history of no showing, I just want to get this guy's name out there because he is an excellent wrestler and every time he defends the Chikara Grand Championship the match feels huge. I feel like if given the chance he could be the next Bret Hart.
Oh Shit. That promo was deep man. I have to find that match, Eddie Kingston sold a match in less than 5 mins. He should be in TNA, or WWE great pick for a top 5 man.
Originally Posted by PrimusSucks
Ya the dude is the real deal, great old school brawler type but one of those guys that can do anything in the ring, Chikara is my favorite place to see him. If you want to see the match he is hyping up I am sure it is still up for download with Smart Mark Video.
Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod
Yea I'll look for it since I am also a huge Mike Quackenbush fan as well.
Originally Posted by PrimusSucks
1.Dick the Bruiser
2. The Crusher
3. The Sheik (Ed Farhat)
4. Ric Flair
5. CM Punk
Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Edge, Christian. No order.
I know it's 4 but I can't really think of 1 more that I truly, truly loved watching wrestle.
2. The Rock.
3. Stone Cold.
4. Bret Hart.
5. Taker/Razor Ramon.