EWN Presents: WWE/TNA Fantasy League
Ok guys, so this is the new EWN Fantasy League. Now, here are some of the big twists. This will consist of both TNA and WWE wrestlers. The shows scored will only be Smackdown, Raw, and Impact, along with PPV's. The reason for that, is they are the shows that are broad casted on national TV. I know WWE is coming out with a new show in October for the Ion channel, and they have the Saturday Morning Slam on the CW, but for now, I'm going to keep to just scoring these 3 weekly shows and PPV's. I am bumping the limit of people able to join to 30. If one or more people offer to help with scoring between now and the start date, I may bump up the number of applicants. I am not accepting applications yet. WWE has a PPV coming up at the end of October, Hell In A Cell. I will open spots on the 19th at 10:00 PM Eastern US time, and I will close the roster choices before the PPV on the 27th. Everyone will have from when I open the spots on the 22nd, to the 27th, to PM me with your team. by doing that, you solidify yourself a spot in the league. If anyone is banned from EWN, or quits or just stops taking part, I will make that spot(s) open, and whoever contacts me first when that happens, will get the spot. Again, don't PM me with your teams yet. In this first post, I am going to post the rules. In the second post, I will put down the scores you can achieve, the third post will consist of teams, and the fourth will consist of overall scores as we go along.
- Starting budget is $14,000,000. Initial selections must not exceed this budget.
- There is no restriction on the number of wrestlers you buy at the start of the season. Providing they remain within budget.
- Freebies are optional, but are limited to a maximum of 2 per team.
- All wrestlers, Divas/Knockouts, Legends and Freebies are available to everyone.
- No team changes can be made after the season starts. With the exception of the 'transfer' windows and Future Endeavored wrestlers(one exception below)
- A 'transfer' window will be open at two points during the year.
- If a superstar that is on NXT is promoted to the main roster, they will be added to the price page.
- If you have money left over that you did not spend from your initial selection, or you have money from Future Endeavored stars, and someone new is added to the main roster, meaning if Ric Flair were to come back to the WWE, or Seth Rollins gets promoted to the main roster, or someone from TNA jumps to the WWE, you will have the chance to scoop them up, no matter what time it is.
Mid-Point Transfer window:
- The transfer window will run from these two following dates. The first window will be the 21st of January to the 27th of Janury(The Royal Rumble). This window will close at 8 pm when the Rumble starts. The second window will open May 20th(Night After Extreme Rules), and be open till the 27th.
- During this time you can sell players back for 100% of their original price (with one exception).
- Everyone will receive an extra $3,000,000 to spend during the transfer window.
- If you have two or more PPV main event victories you will receive an additional $2,000,00
- At each transfer window, whoever is in the lead will receive an extra 3,000,000 bonus, and whoever is in second will receive a 1,500,000 bonus.
- All league scoring will follow the system listed on the following post.
- Only scheduled competitors can score points. Interference doesn't count as an appearance.
- Only wrestling matches are eligible for points. Arm wrestling, dance off etc matches are not scored.
- No contests or double count outs/DQs will result in appearance points only.
- In the case of elimination matches the final winner gets the points.
- In the case of a reversed decision, by the ref, the final decision gets the points. No future reversals by GMs, HHH or anyone else will affect the points. Once the final refs decision is made, at the end of the match, that is the result that the scores will be based on.
- If you have a Future Endeavored wrestler you will be refunded (to your budget) a pro rata rate of their original price, depending on how many months remain in the season. Example: Being fired in month 6 will get you a 50% refund and being fired in month 9 will get you a 25% refund. In addition if you have a wrestler who is Future Endeavored you can use any remaining budget you had (plus your FE refund) to buy a replacement. This is limited to one replacement per FE wrestler.
- In the event of a tie at the end of the season the following deciders will come into play.
1st decider: Who has the most unused money left in their budget.
If 1st decider doesn't get a result then 2nd decider: Who had the most PPV main event wins.
If 2nd decider doesn't get a result then 3rd decider: Who had the most overall PPV wins.