What order would you put the matches at Wrestlemania 28 in from first to last?
Here is what i think makes the most sense:
Some sort of dark match
1. Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk(c)- open the show to get the crowd Super Hyped
2. Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes(c)- bathroom break for fans because of how long show takes to get to the ring
3. Randy Orton vs. Kane- right before HiaC
4. HHH vs. Undertaker(HiaC)- one of the big 4 matches in the middle so it gets a lot of time
5. Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve- bathroom break for many
6. Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy- gives more wrestlers time to be on the show
7. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan- gives the royal rumble, and WHC more credibility to be second last
8. The Rock vs. John Cena- Main event
i would put kelly kelly and mario menounos vs phoenix & torrest first
then id'have kane vs orton
then i'd have big show vs rhodes
then i'd have team johnny vs team teddy
then i'd have punk vs jericho
then sheamus vs daniel bryan
then hhh vs undertaker
then the rock vs john cena as the main event.
Big Show vs Rhodes- a match with a lot of potential, good way to get the crowd pumped
Divas Tag- get this over with early
Sheamus vs Danial Bryan- good way to bring back the pace of the event
HITC: Taker vs HHH- this will get the crowd pumped up so much.
Team Teddy vs Team Johnny- this match will be fun and serious. We get to see the mid carders in action and the momentum from the last match will carry over
Orton vs Kane- this has gotten some good build but Kane hasn't gotten much in really
Jericho vs Punk- I know this is supposed to be first but I think this match will be the Steamboat vs Savage of the night while Rock vs Cena will be the Andre vs Hogan
Rock vs Hogan- This match will be the memorable match for most younger fans. Plus this will get the best crowd reaction probably.
big show rhodes first. divas match 2nd or 3rd to last. probably after hell in the cell. so people can go get a drink for the main event. Then depending on what ending they have planned for rock cena will mean what ends the show. if its a clean match and they shake hands i think it wont end the night just like rock hogan didnt at 18. if something goes down like a heel turn then thatll finish the night. otherwise it'll be punk y2j.
Thats my opinion only because of what has happened in the past.
This isn't want I want, or would do myself but:
1) Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
2) Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny
3) Rhodes vs Big Show
4) The Divas
5) Orton vs. Kane
6) Jericho vs. CM Punk
7) HHH vs. The Undertaker
8) Cena vs. The Rock
As much as I like the order in OP and reasons for it. I will eat my red checked trillby if the WWE title is the opening match.
Haha. The only reason why i have 4 main matches split up is so the crowd does not burn themselves out from the cheering. Remember wm 18 with Y2J/HHH AFTER Rock/Hogan? The crowd was almost dead because they burned themselves out from the Rock/Hogan match, lol. I dont want that to happen to Punk/Jericho, especially to Jericho for the second time, hehe.
Originally Posted by MachoManFan
Rhodes vs Show
Divas Tag Team Match
Kane vs Orton
Chris Jericho vs CM Punk
Control of the Brands
Undertaker vs Triple H
Bryan vs Sheamus
Rock vs Cena
1. Team Teddy vs Team Johnny
2. Kane vs Orton
3. Daniel vs Sheamus
4. Cody vs Big Show - bathroom break
5. Jericho vs Punk
6. Taker vs HHH
7. Kelly Kelly and Maria vs Beth and Eve
8. The Rock vs Cena
It'll be interesting to see if anyone gets the whole card order right.
3- Teddy/Johnny followed by hall of fame