One for Twenty Five today. ONE FOR FUCKING TWENTY. FIVE.
That's a Zero point zero four zero batting average. Do you know how low that is? You have a better fucking chance of getting a pair of aces in texas hold'em!
Son of a BITCH!!!!!!!!
A few notes because I'm too lazy and too pissed off that I lost.
1) 3-2-1 was the S-R-T spread. More interestingly it was 1-1-1 in the playoff team games.
2) The Roma Legionaries share the Raw Title for the first time in weeks, but are still technically the champions based on Divisional Record (the first Yahoo! tiebreaker for divisional crowns).
3) The Pittsburgh couple lead the league in homers at 11 a piece. Woo Broc and Sully.
4) Speaking of Broc, 2nd win!
Oh how the mighty have fallen, aka Rome. Funny that broc now has the most homers in one week, even though it was technically two weeks.
1) Broc nailed 19 homers! Congrats!
2) Rome has lost in a row--good thing we're going back to divisional games, huh?
3) Smackdown went 5-0-1 last week, with a sole tie between Dubs and Sully!
4) Dubs stopped the losing streak with a tie! XD
5) Broc wins again! That's THREE!
6) Roma and Air are tied at the top, although Roma holds the Divisional record tiebreaker right now.
7) #6 and #7 are a meer half game apart.
Whelp, that week is in the books. After a short Intra-divisional stint, we're finishing out with the 2nd to last Interdivisional stint! And instead of the normal shit this week, let's see who's stock is up and who's is down!
Airbourne Flyers - The newly crowned Raw division leaders have had some up'n'down weeks lately, but ascending to the top of the division for the first time means BUY BUY BUY!
Punks Ice Cream Bars - Best team in the league. BUY BUY BUY!
Napoli Ever After - 2nd Best team in the league. Seriously, BUY ALL THE TOP 3!
Broc Stars - 3 Wins in a row including defeating Sully last week! Why not buy into this late-season streaker?
Sullinators, Roma Legionaries, Quack Attack - Don't sell quite yet on these teams, there is a lot of baseball left to play. These teams have seen some rough last few weeks (Roma is on a major slide), but they all hold playoff spots.
R(ob)'s Rabid Rats - Half game out of the playoffs!
Zero's Nightmares - They're holding steady at where they've been for most of the year.
Jumping Jmen, Dubs Wubs Wubs, Rob's Rhinos - There might be an upset or two brewing from this bunch, like Rob over Rome last week, but don't expect these double-digit loss teams to do anything special to affect the playoff race.
Big week for you, Roman. I hope your team is prepared!