View RSS Feed

deadly56

Is Daniel Bryan the next big thing?

Rate this Entry
Is Daniel Bryan the next big thing

Yo people! im back but whith this blog about the American dragon Daniel Bryan.I had to do a lot of research about his life before WWE,so I might have left out some stuff or not metioned them.

Recap on his wrestling life before in WWE

He is a former Ring of Honor Champion(15 month title reign)while being champion he unified the ROH championship whith the ROH pure campionship,he also won the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World championship,FIP World Heavy Weight championship,there was more championshipes but I couldn't be bothered to metion them but as you can see he was well experieced before entering WWE.

Daniel Bryan being the United States Champion

When Daniel Bryan defeated miz to win US Championship at night of champions,it was a bit of a shock becasue why would they let a former NXT Rookie win against the miz!who just won the money in the bank and soon goes on to be WWE champion!isn't that a bit messed up.I know WWE didn't wan't Miz to have the us belt whith the WWE title but to lose to Daniel Bryan is a bit silly at that time but It did help Bryan to be more over whith WWE universe I guess.Daniel bryan was being more solid in the ring as US Champion,it was also comming clear what his gimmick was all about as all of you already know he is the loser nerd whith great in ring skills.What kind of gimmick is that,not only is it a weird gimmick but WWE arn't really making effort to put more into it.Daniel Bryan is the type of guy that is not really much of a talker guy but put all his effort in the ring as it should be done.

Daniel Bryan Winning the Money in the bank

When he did win the Money in the Bank It was also a bit of a shock,don't get me wrong he is very talented but It was unrealistic for him to be world champion.I then thought about it again and relized actually he could maby do it, whith the right build to wrestlemania and the fans behind him he could win.He could be going into wrestlemania as the underdog and make it be a dream come dream sort of thing(like how it was whith mysterio)but what I keep hearing about him is how hes ganna some how lose his case to some one like wade barret,which I don't think would happen but if it does that would put him in a major step back.The reason I keep hearing he would lose the case is becasue he is apparently on a losing streak on smackdown,but im guessing when it comes near about RoyalRumble,he is going tell everyone hes had anouth of losing,so from that point he is starting to win all of his matches again and if that does happen.I think it might be heel point in his career or maby they would just let him stay face for now but trust me people WWE is not ganna let this guy get buried while he has the case,there just tricking all of you.

If Daniel Bryan becomes the World Heavy Weight champion

By Daniel Bryan winning the World title it would make him an even more great peformer in the ring,he would probabaly be the most talked about thing after Wrestlemania(not including the Rock vs John Cena) his fanebase will grow much bigger than before,not only will he have the adults on his side but maby lots of kides to and even when he loses the title,he would secure a spot for himself in the maineventeres becasue he was such a great Champion also he should atleast have a 4 month title reign but that is the good side of him being champion we have to look at the other possibilites if he does win the belt,WWE might make him look like a weak champion and might make him lose the next ppv or even worse,let him lose the following smackdown after wrestlemania!how bad would that be?I just hope that they don't let him fight randy orton while he is Champion,all they need to do is when they feel he had been champion for to long,let randy orton beat him twice not on smackdown both at a ppv but when they fight for the secound time let someone interfere in there match to cost Bryan the belt,just when it looked like Bryan was going to win.

Forgoten comment

I forgot to metion that if WWE felt that Daniel Bryan wasn't ready for the World Championship,there is always a option,to not let him win at wrestlemania instaed of losing his case to someone like sheamus or wade barret,by the way If they do let him win I have a feeling it would be a triple threat match.

Thanks for reading,I would like it if you would have make a comment whever or not its bad or good but knowing EWN its probbaly bad lol.

Submit "Is Daniel Bryan the next big thing?" to Digg Submit "Is Daniel Bryan the next big thing?" to del.icio.us Submit "Is Daniel Bryan the next big thing?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is Daniel Bryan the next big thing?" to Google

Updated 09-06-2011 at 05:11 PM by deadly56

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Grammer and spell checks are required my friend. Other than that, a damn fine read
    Sorry, I just don't see what the big deal about Bryan is. He hasn't impressed me at all. I already know the exuce of his limited move. If Bryan is the best, even with limited moves, why hasn't he put on some of most amazing matches?
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666
    Sorry, I just don't see what the big deal about Bryan is. He hasn't impressed me at all. I already know the exuce of his limited move. If Bryan is the best, even with limited moves, why hasn't he put on some of most amazing matches?
    I think we have a troll in the room!

Limited moveset?! Please tell me someone (Apart from CM Punk) who can do more than this man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ain't No Grave
    I think we have a troll in the room!

Limited moveset?! Please tell me someone (Apart from CM Punk) who can do more than this man!
    I think he's saying he can't use all of his moves since he's in the WWE.
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666
    His match against Dolph Ziggler at bragging rights was number 2 in the match of the year voting, only behind Undertaker vs HBK 2.
    Bryan obtain many championship belts in his indy days including GHC jr title,so I believe he is more than ready to become the Heavyweight champion.
    One thing that irks me though,lately he losses alot and I don't know why WWE booker want to make Bryan look bad.In the end the 'W' aka winning is important to get the momentum going.Also I want to see Bryan vs Punk in WWE main event.
    Wrestling is slowly becoming my passion. Once you get properly into it, as a fan, it's quite addictive! I can tell because when people hate on the WWE or say they've 'ruined the Punk storyline', it burns on the inside
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.