View RSS Feed

TheSilk

Finally!!!!!!............ ...............The Rock back in the title picture?

Rate this Entry
Now I know this could be a long shot, but what if WWE wanted to really mix things up a little bit! And obviously if The Rock is willing to wrestle some matches, could we see The Great One recapture the gold?????

After raw this week, I think it is clear The Rock is going to be involved a little more then just being the host at wrestlemania. Possibly a John Cena screw job or after John Cena wins, I could see Rock giving a rock bottom to Cena and The Miz. Or if WWE really wanted to shock the millions and millions, maybe The Rock could come out as a surprise entrant into the match to make it a triple threat? Finishing wrestlemania with The Rock standing high with the championship!!!!

Obviously it is a long shot for the latter, so I would say the most likely outcome would be Cena and The Rock starting a program with each other leading up to the next ppv (is it backlash or something different?) possibly with the title on the line, depending and what happens at wrestlemania and whether The Rock is willing to wrestle much anymore.

I don't see why it couldn't happen though, a little run for The Rock and Team Bring It. What ever the case, Rock and Cena need this match now! for both careers and legacies. With the hype that surrounded raw this week with the two in the ring, nothing less then a match will satisfy the IWC.

What do you reckon though? I'm sure some of you will completely disagree with me. But look forward to hearing your views!!!!!!!!

Submit "Finally!!!!!!............ ...............The Rock back in the title picture?" to Digg Submit "Finally!!!!!!............ ...............The Rock back in the title picture?" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally!!!!!!............ ...............The Rock back in the title picture?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally!!!!!!............ ...............The Rock back in the title picture?" to Google

Tags: cena, the rock
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

I love the Rock but this wouldnt benifit the youth movement which is the main reason i watch WWE. I would rather see the Miz retain at WM and Cena feud with Rock for a couple of months. With that Miz will be able to feud with another young star. However i wouldnt be pissed if he won the title,I just dont think it will benifit WWE in the long run.
    Quote Originally Posted by tad locust
    I love the Rock but this wouldnt benifit the youth movement which is the main reason i watch WWE. I would rather see the Miz retain at WM and Cena feud with Rock for a couple of months. With that Miz will be able to feud with another young star. However i wouldnt be pissed if he won the title,I just dont think it will benifit WWE in the long run.
    Fuck the youth movement. LET THEM FIGHT!!!!!
    The Rock for the title? For simply showing up? Isn't that what people are complaining about with Sting, except being older.

Cena and the Rock could feud without the title being involved. Giving the Rock a title shot is going to hurt the WWE in the long run.
    If you give The Rock a title, he needs a contract, you can't have a part-time champion. And he needs to be credibly build up, he's been gone for 7 years.
    giving The Rock a title is no different from TnA giving Sting the title for coming back!

Bottom line is it would suck. because who would then be worthy of "cleanly" beating the great one for the title after he's got it?
    He can win the title at WM and drop it the next night on Raw (we know he'll be there). Miz out, another heal in, and on will ensue a feud with Cena. Honestly, with SCSA hosting TE, Raw might be taking a back seat in the weeks to come, I ain't gonna lie...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.