View RSS Feed

merhardt03

Im lovin all these returns as of late.

Rate this Entry
Let me get to the point. In total between WWE & TNA, there has been 18 returns in last 2 months.
The list in TNA is as follows...
1. Kurt Angle
2. Hulk Hogan
3. Sting
4. Scott Stiener
5. Hernandez
6. Ric Flair
7. Dixie Carter

The list in WWE is as follows...
1. The Rock
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Triple H
4. Undertaker
5. Mr. McMahon
6. Booker T
7. Kevin Nash
8. Evan Bourne
9. Christian
10. Trish Stratus
11. Stone Cold Steve Austin

That being said, its a really good time to be a fan of pro-wrestling. The stars of yesteryear, mainly the attitude era, are mixing well on cards with today up & comers. Im very excited to watch it all unfold. In one week, I see Undertaker, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting & The Rock. Tomorrow on Raw, I can add Steve Austin to that list. Theres been talk of Jimmy Hart returning for Cole's referee too. I find this all fantastic for the biz. Ratings for WWE are proving this true. Does anyone else see this very exciting, or do some of you have negative views on this?

Submit "Im lovin all these returns as of late." to Digg Submit "Im lovin all these returns as of late." to del.icio.us Submit "Im lovin all these returns as of late." to StumbleUpon Submit "Im lovin all these returns as of late." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Add JBL to the list!
    does the return of the dr. of thuganomics count?
    absolutely not!
    thats a shame
    I wouldn't say that Shawn Michaels returned to the WWE. He cut a promo from his home in Texas.
    But you forget my friend. He was out in the ring in January for his inductee announcement.
    add Brian Christopher & Jim Ross

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.