View RSS Feed

n2winlisa

The Young Stars of WWE

Rate this Entry
Awe the young talent of WWE. They are really good however so many of them have no mic skills a charisma. My first example of the is Sheumus, a great talent in the ring and what WWE like a big raw tough guy. But what has he become one a promising champion but after tonight well he may not even make it to the card on wresltemani. Why? he has absolutely no Charisma at all. What happened to the days of great promos.

Take the Miz for example everyone rides on him on why is he champion he does not deserve it. Well lets be honest hear he does he has what WWE loves Charisma and as much as people would hate to admit he has great promo skill.

Now lets look at other Superstars that should be WWE champion but what lacks is Charisma and Mic skills.

John Morrison- Amazing athlete and wrestler on of the most entertaining to watch. However he can't talk on the mic to save his life. Let along get people involved during his match. He learns to do this i could see a Major push till then he just be stuck being on the brink forever.

Kofi Kingston- Again amazing wrestler, they even gave him a shot at a great fued with Randy Orton. However watching those promos was just sickening to watch it made me cringe.

Daniel Bryan- great ring technician. but again has absolutely no mic skills.

Jack swagger- heck they gave him the title once. i am not sure if his lisp is fake or real but when it is hard to understand what you say ur push is gone.

Alberto Del Rio- not a very good wrestler, to me sometimes watching him it hurts. But what he does have is charisma and can handle himself on the mic. he is more then likely gonna be the next champion.

Dolp Ziggler- such a underated wrestler. watcing some of his matches are just spectacular. He also has decent mic skills. The problem with him they keep giving him a manager. On his own he could be a chris jericho.

Cody Rhodes- not your typical WWE guys skinny but lord knows when he opens his mouth I listen. He definitely learned alot from his father. Definitely would not be surprised to see him as champion before the end of this year.

So what i am trying to Say is if your not the typical big wwe guy you will never get a push if you don't have mic skill. And if you are a big guy and get that shot, like Sheumus and Jack Swagger did. Don't mess it up by not learning the mic skill. Or you just get squashed by the guy who gave you the shot or be a trainer for Micheal cole.

Now my prediction in order of how i see these younger start becoming champions

1. Alberto Del Rio
2. Cody Rhodes
3. John Morrison
4. Dolp Ziggler
5. Kofi Kingston
6. Sheumas
7. Daniel Bryan

the last 3 i believe won't have a shot at all in the next year or 2 tBH

Submit "The Young Stars of WWE" to Digg Submit "The Young Stars of WWE" to del.icio.us Submit "The Young Stars of WWE" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Young Stars of WWE" to Google

Updated 03-02-2011 at 11:35 AM by Frank

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I have to disagree with some of your points:
    "Alberto Del Rio- not a very good wrestler, to me sometimes watching him it hurts" you may not like ADR but he one of the best wrestlers in the WWE right now.

"John Morrison- Amazing athlete and wrestler on of the most entertaining to watch. However he can't talk on the mic to save his life. Let along get people involved during his match" JM is a great wrestler and he entertains fans. JM gets stuck wrestling stiffs like Shaamus so he looks bad.

Cody Rhodes- "not your typical WWE guys skinny but lord knows when he opens his mouth I listen. He definitely learned alot from his father. Definitely would not be surprised to see him as champion before the end of this year" Rhodes has problems, his interviews till this last Monday were boring plus he has that lisp thing like Swagger. Cody Rhodes is a very average wrestler and dosent seem to be getting better. If Rhodes dosent improve 100% he will never be champion.
    I disagree almost completely: Morisson had mic skills, but somehow he lost them, so he needs to find them back
    Kingston: He has decent mic skills, but not the mic skills that make you pay attention to him, actually similar to Orton.
    Daniel Bryan: He has mic skills, just hasn't got any mic time to show the big audience what he can do on the mic
    Swagger: He also does have decent mic skills, I actually thought he did his job good, but according to sources he got depushed because he got a attitude.
    Del Rio: Agree almost, he can wrestle
    Ziggler: agree, but he's no chris jericho, jericho has far better mic skills I think, maybe Ziggler has great mic skills too, but I haven't heard him talk a lot, but when he does talk, he is fluent, no stuttering.
    Rhodes: don't see him with a title this year, but we'll have to see after his program with mysterio ends.
    Not to disagree but...Del Rio is pretty damn good in the ring, if he wasnt he wouldnt be getting the push hes gotten, hes great on the mic and he can handle himself when it comes to wrestling, hes very versatile.....hes got that luchadore background while also being a technical wrestler

When it comes to dolph ziggler, he was doomed to fail from the start, just look at his name, while he is a good wrestler theres no way you can actually take him seriously

Swagger is an amazing wrestler but he is just far too boring, he can talk but he needs to re-establish himself

Sheamus can wrestle and for his gimmick he can talk, but the wwe is more concerned with burying him right now, he should be put into a program with HHH....after wrestlemania, really before but thats not realistic now, idk just my 2 cents
    Good topic - a serious one to consider, if you put the future of WWE as critical. My views are:

Swagger - got a push once, needs a whale of an effort to get another one.
    Ziggler - Very slight polishing needed, but only slight. One of the best among the young guys.
    Rhodes - Arguably the guy who may be pushed first. His promos show confidence, his storylines offer good scope for bringing in feuds and the guy as a heel is really good. Needs like Ziggler, very slight polishing. He'll get there first.
    Del Rio - Yet another guy who has already been pushed. He needs to keep his name on top and be among the contenders, but that will only come from doing good in the events building upto WM. His big test is already underway.
    Daniel Bryan - The new Chris Benoit, in all aspects. Minimal mike work, good ring technique, no friends or foes and very easy to bring in as a 'support star' in a storyline. Will take a while before he is brought into the main level. Till then, I see him only as a strong upper-mid carder. Lends great balance to the roster.
    Kofi - has got way too long to go before he considers himself a real deal.
    Drew McIntyre - Great heel, good gimmick, needs some strong stars on the other side to get him to look good. I think he is strong competition for Ziggler.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbluto
    Cody Rhodes- "not your typical WWE guys skinny but lord knows when he opens his mouth I listen. He definitely learned alot from his father. Definitely would not be surprised to see him as champion before the end of this year" Rhodes has problems, his interviews till this last Monday were boring plus he has that lisp thing like Swagger. Cody Rhodes is a very average wrestler and dosent seem to be getting better. If Rhodes dosent improve 100% he will never be champion.
    For starters getting to the start of the blog, Shemaus...no charisma?
    You kidding, this guy can cut probably some of the best promos in the WWE and has all the talent in the world
    Secondly, to mrbluto give Rhodes some respect, can cut a mean as promo, ie the Matt Hardy promo? who gives a shit about his lisp its not that bad, and is a decent wrestler, otherwise wy would Rey, one of the best workers in the WWE chose a feud with him?
    shemaus is ace on the mic so confident. but the point i want to make is that jomo was good on the mic as a heel. He cant cut it on on the mic as a "face" charactor. but think about it for a second most of the best guys on the mic are heel. they need to hire some realy good face guys who can cut it on the mic then and only then will great promo war of words return properly.
    i dont see anything wrong with sheamus on the mic.

tbh i cannot watch del rio on the mic or in the ring, dunno why
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.