12 Step Program To A New Wrestling Show
by, 02-25-2011 at 12:00 AM (3190 Views)
What I would like to see in a newly formed televised wrestling show.
1. Only new and unnoticed performers.
2. The roster would comprise no more than 25 people. Take for instance TNA; they have way too many wrestlers for just one show.
3. Less chitchat more fighting. Use only 5% of the show for the chatting so we know what’s going on and the rest for the combat.
4. Large uncluttered amphitheater.
5. 50% of the show goes to the female performers the other 50% to the Male.
6. No skeletal Barbie doll female entertainers. Bring in the ODB’s, Awesome Kong’s and Angelina Love’s. You know, women with ability and muscle.
7. Leave the Eric Bischoff’s and Vince McMahon’s at home. They evidently don’t like change and are continually scripting the same thing over and over again.
8. No GM’s on the show. I would only have them come out to address the fans on future PPV show’s and currently booked fights for the show.
9. Find a decent television network that won’t censer the show. I would go for HBO, Show Time or even Starz. No commercial breaks and no black bars in case of a nipple slip.
10. Reasonably priced PPV shows.
11. The biggest thing I would like to see in a new show would be less previous show segments. For instance, WWE tends to shove what happened on last week’s episode down are throat’s more then we need. We don’t have amnesia, we know what happened.
12. Lastly the one thing we all want to see is more wrestling promotion rivalry and less of the WWE monopoly. Shows only seem to be good when the have competition. Just put this show on Monday and keep it there.
Just remember that these are my opinions of what I want, not what you want. Not every person wants the similar thing, we are all different. So please post what you would like to see in a new televised promotion.