View RSS Feed

DXFan619

Did Vince Russo write the HHH vs. Taker segment?

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
Before I continue any further, I'd like to mention that, yes I wanted Sting to debut last night, and the fact that he didn't might cause some of you to say I'm biased on this matter, (especially this one guy named Phenom), but it won't cloud my vision on this matter.

As you all know, Triple H and The Undertaker returned after month long breaks within WWE. The Undertaker made his entrance, and was immediately followed by Triple H! Up to this point...everything was fine. I marked out, because it's Taker and HHH, but at the same time, I witnessed what could possibly have been one of the stupidest things ever....

Taker, and HHH have a staredown. Now, I usually love it when two big names have these sorts of staredowns, but this by no means meant anything to me.

Triple H stared at the Wrestlemania sign....implying that he'll see Taker at WM27. Taker looked at it, laughed, and appeared to shrug off Hunter. He goes back, and does his signature Deadman Walking taunt. Trips responds with a DX Cross Chop.

Here is where the problem arises.

Back when Michaels career had been ended....It seemed the Hunter was fine with the fact that his friend's time had come. Trips is taken out by Sheamus, before he get's to say ''something'' special to Shawn, which might explain somethings'; but I'm skeptical on the matter.

Right After Hunter exits' the ring, Sheamus's match is up. Do you not think they passed themselves on the way? Is WWE going to make us forget why Hunter was gone? How does that make any sense?

...Now to Taker's ordeal.

The Main Event scheduled for RAW was The Miz and John Cena vs. (The Biggest Joke of a Tag Team), The Corre's very own Gabriel and Slater.

4 of the very men who took out Taker, and helped him get buried by Kane, are there. It's a title shot. And Taker didn't do anything? He didn't cost them the match? I found that very weird.

Now...I'm not saying Sting vs. Taker would've made much sense either....but HHH vs. Taker has already happened, plus we have no clue why Hunter is going after Taker now, unless he cuts some strange promo.

Or who knows? Maybe Vince has outsmarted all of us, and will have Sting debut at a later time, thus trolling us with Trips return and staredown with Taker.

Leave your Thoughts, Smark, and Hate Comments Below!

Submit "Did Vince Russo write the HHH vs. Taker segment?" to Digg Submit "Did Vince Russo write the HHH vs. Taker segment?" to del.icio.us Submit "Did Vince Russo write the HHH vs. Taker segment?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Did Vince Russo write the HHH vs. Taker segment?" to Google

Comments

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Best Promo Ever?

Just because two huge names confronted each other, and implied a Wrestlemania match doesn't mean much....I mean, it would've, if this match hadn't already happened, and the segment would've had logic, which it didn't.

The point being, 2/21/11 was so hyped up, and the payoff was poor/terrible.

Maybe WWE wanted to pay Sting tribute, and tried to imitate the Starrcade 97' situation by giving an amazing build up, with a terrible match.
    sting won the tna tittle on impact it will be shown next week
    Quote Originally Posted by DXFan619
    Best Promo Ever?

Just because two huge names confronted each other, and implied a Wrestlemania match doesn't mean much....I mean, it would've, if this match hadn't already happened, and the segment would've had logic, which it didn't.

The point being, 2/21/11 was so hyped up, and the payoff was poor/terrible.

Maybe WWE wanted to pay Sting tribute, and tried to imitate the Starrcade 97' situation by giving an amazing build up, with a terrible match.
    Sorry for reply so late - a month, go figure :P

You didn't read right, I said it was not the best promo ever, but it made it's job.

And even though they have faced each other, they are way up the mountain tha it is a whole monster alltogether.

And no, The point of the 2/21/11 promos was the same as it is every promo that involves the Undertaker's Return, which was...The Undertaker's return, nothign more and nothing less.

Like I said, everthing screamed Undertaker, The only thing that started the Sting Debacle was a not wel found rumor while Sting was on hiatus from TNA.

Clues- Western. Undertaker have used those since returning on 2004 with the Texas Ranger kind of look upon his return, when in Hell have Sting being on a Western enviroment? If they showed a rafter or a fence like they did in TNA I would be confused but then again, it was Western.

-Coat: Taker uses the coat since 2000, I see that Sting does too but WWE fans are way more familiar with Taker using it.

-Jonhy Cash Song: This has been played multiple times for the Undertaker, is not the first time, that should have screamed Taker all along.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.