View RSS Feed

Ryan57

Who Should WWE push and who they shouldn't - Raw

Rate this Entry
Continuing on from previous blog focusing on smackdown, here is my view on who the WWE should push to higher status and who they demote.

Daniel Bryan - For once the WWE has got it right, instead of just throwing the next star into the main event they have put Bryan in the mid-card section. For me the United States and Intercontinental championships are stepping stones to the Big ones. Bryan has been given the US title since the night of champions ppv i expect to see a big push after wrestlemania however i dont think that he will drop the title, i would like to see him win the WWE or WHC title whilst holding the US. His labelle lock is a good change from the seeing the usual non submission finisher. He reminds me a lot of Jericho in the sense that he honed his craft in the indys and then in Japan before moving to the Big time. The only thing that i woiuld change is his appuling ring music.

Mason Ryan - I dont quite see him holding any of the major titles just yet but i do see him in line for a good mid card run, maybe challenging for the US Title. I think it is safe to say that in a years time, he will be the permanent replacement for Batista, he has the look, from what i've seen he has the in ring ability he just needs some lessons in speaking, i know he is welsh but still he should be able string a sentance or two without sounding like Rocky. As patrt of the nexus he somewhat limited in what he can do, so i say bring him out, give him a chance to be Mason Ryan, not Mason Ryan from the Nexus.

Alex Riley - I really like this guy at the moment, i think he versatile to say the least, on nxt he was having solid bouts with the other contestants and then they put him into Manager of The Miz, it's been a long time since we have seen a manager and he is doing a really good job. He has a very good work ethic, going everywhere the Miz goes. He has charisma which seems to be less and less common .I can soon see him fueding with the miz. Not for the title but establishing himself against a former champion.

Now then who to demote.

The Miz - Now i know people will probably disagree with me, but i personally hate the miz. I have never liked him and probably never will. I feel that his voice does not have the same agressiveness or charm that people like Chris Jericho, Triple H, The Undertaker or even John Cena. Now im not saying that to have good mic skills you need to be agressive or charming but you need to make it sound like you could at any time. For me he does not do that. His in ring skills are solid but not that of a main eventer, i think he she be demoted to US title again. If he is going to be the company's best champion he to look like he can beat anyone, the way i measure a future star is if they can beat Cena convingly and clean. I don't see that happening any time soon.

David Otunga - I hate him. Cant talk, cant wrestle, Fire Him. Okay rant over, on nxt when i first saw him in the promo video's i thought he had the look, 3 seconds in he started talking, thats where in went downhill, i thought no give him the benefit of the doubt let him wrestle, and then the reality set in, he can't do anything. Maybe firing him is a bit harsh but i seem him being a jobber at best.

Thanks Again. Over and out.

Submit "Who Should WWE push and who they shouldn't - Raw" to Digg Submit "Who Should WWE push and who they shouldn't - Raw" to del.icio.us Submit "Who Should WWE push and who they shouldn't - Raw" to StumbleUpon Submit "Who Should WWE push and who they shouldn't - Raw" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Push
    Miz, Bryan, Riley and John Morrison.

Demote
    Shamus, god he is boring.
    Mason Ryan, holy shit, he cant talk and he runs to the ring like a girl.
    Michael Tarver, why does he have a job with the WWE?
    Skip Sheffield, boring, boring, boring.
    Darren young, boring and needs to be released.
    Otunga really sucks. He should be a jobber. They need to give Riley a push instead of being Miz's scapegoat.
    push kofi kingston, how the fuck is he champion but there putting him down like hes shit
    push jack swager, what happened to him, i thought he was in the spotlight
    push john morrison, you seen what he did at the royal rumble just to survive and strive, same with the elimination chamber, 100% that hes wm27 money in the bank winner
    almost every young star, and also christian
    Push: John Morrison, The Miz, Trent Barretta, Chris Masters, Jack Swagger, Daniel Bryan, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, Evan Bourne

Demote:
    Mason Ryan, MICHAEL COLE!!!, John Cena (Even though he's good), Randy Orton (Even though he is good), HHH (give him 16 titles and let him retire), Undertaker (Let him get his 20th WM win and let him do backstage things)
    Push: CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre.

Demote: R-Truth (why was he in the main event of a ppv like 3 times this year??), Big Show, Rey Mysterio, John Cena (even though I like him, he doesn't need to win EVERY time) Jerry Lawler.

Release: David Otunga, Mark Henry, Great Khali.
    I stopped reading when you said Miz should be demoted just because YOU hate him, doesn't mean he shouldn't be pushed.
    Push - Cody Rhodes (Best potential), Christian, MVP, John Morrison, Matt Striker (back on commentary), Ted Dibiase, Randy Orton (needs to be back in title race), Evan Bourne and Jack Swagger

Demote - Sheamus (wwe pushed him too early), Michael Cole (WTF?!), Wade Barrett, All of the Corre/Nexus Team (they make no impact on the company), r truth,
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.