View RSS Feed

JLeeDude1892

What Has The WWE Become?

Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.
WWE: Do You Remember What It Was Like, 10, Even 5 Years Ago? It Was Amazing, Right? Do You Feel The Same About It Today? No, You Don't. Who Is To Blame? Bad Writers? Creators? Vince McMahon? Linda McMahon? Who Do you Blame? I Blame Them All.

Bad Writers/Creators. You Guys Call Yourselves Writers? How? You Guys Haven't Come Up With A Seriously Good Storyline Since About 2006. You Guys Use To Come Up With Things Like, The Ministry, ANYTHING With Stone Cold Steve Austin, DX, And Even Some Great Gimmicks, Mine Personally, Goldust, lol. Now, You Guys Come Up With, RAW Guest Hosts, Shawn Michaels Working For JBL, SantinA Marello (Not To Be Confused With The Amazing Santino), Lita Marrying Kane, ECT. Really? Really Guys? Really? (I Love The Miz)

Vince McMahon. Amazing One Screen Talent As Mr. McMahon. Awful Backstage Hand. We Use To Love To Hate His Character. Now, We Love To Hate Him As A Person. He Is The Person Who Says What Happens, When, Where, How, and Why. He Wants To See, What He Likes. What He Doesn't Know, Is What We Want To See. Obviously.

Linda McMahon. Personally, I Think She Got Vince To Change All WWE Programming To PG, Just For Her Stupid Campaign. Really, Who Cares If She Wins. I Don't Care If She's Already Won Primary. Remember When She Use To Be Involved In Some Of The Greatest Storylines Ever? I Do. I Miss It.

WWE Use To Pull In 6.0's And 7.0's In The Late 90's And Early 00's.
They Are Extremely Lucky To Pull A 3.1 Now. What Happened?

Who Else Is There To Blame? You Guys Tell Me What You Think.

Submit "What Has The WWE Become?" to Digg Submit "What Has The WWE Become?" to del.icio.us Submit "What Has The WWE Become?" to StumbleUpon Submit "What Has The WWE Become?" to Google

Tags: linda, vince, wwe
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I do miss the old "WWF/WWE" but sadly times have changed .... I miss the Tag Division... I miss the day's where a cruiserweight would hardly ever beat a Super Heavyweight .... It was okay to say "Ass" .... The great promo's ... The list can go on & on, but like I said earlier "Sadly, times have changed"
    You said it! Exactly. Dude, Tag Teams use to be the most amazing thing to watch in the WWF/WWE. Then came the Cruiserweights, they were for WWF/WWE as the X-Division is in TNA right now. I never thought I would miss hearing the word "Ass" on WWE Television, but I do, lol. It's insane. Times have changed, that they have... for the best? Hell no. For the worst? Give me a "Hell Yeah!"
    (I had to do it, lmfao)
    Quote Originally Posted by djsoulslayer
    It really bugs me when ppl say that Cena is the reason for PG WWE. I know Cena has some pull but I dont think he decides on what rating the company should shoot for. Although many of us dislike the new PG rating (myself included), you gotta admit it is a pretty smart direction to go in. They are doing the same things they did when we were young. They are catering to the wrestling fans of the future. It just that standards today are much stricter than they were when we were growing up. People are a little more concious of what they allow their kids to watch.
    Cena did come up with the idea for going PG, but I don't think he knew what the turn out would be.

The PG Turn was a super smart idea because it lets little kids get to watch without all the sexual things and vulgar dialogue, but they didn't think about the fans that grew up watching the Attitude Era if you ask me.
    I think WWE sold out!! Nah only joking. I think they have taken it away from the sports side of sports entertainment and have gone towards the entertainment side, whilst the big man getting beaten by the little man is good its only good when it happens only occasionaly.it just happens to much now,
    Also I think the advent of the internet age has helped the industry its easier to broadcast your product but I do yearn for the days when you exploded when your favorite won the tittle or won in a feud and you didnt know (although I accept that its peoples choice as to wheter to read sites like this one!) but it was also the fact that you actually believed that Shango had Warrior under a curse and Warrior could never beat him. although in retrospect maybe thats just me growing up!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Leg-end Killer
    I think WWE sold out!! Nah only joking. I think they have taken it away from the sports side of sports entertainment and have gone towards the entertainment side, whilst the big man getting beaten by the little man is good its only good when it happens only occasionaly.it just happens to much now,
    Also I think the advent of the internet age has helped the industry its easier to broadcast your product but I do yearn for the days when you exploded when your favorite won the tittle or won in a feud and you didnt know (although I accept that its peoples choice as to wheter to read sites like this one!) but it was also the fact that you actually believed that Shango had Warrior under a curse and Warrior could never beat him. although in retrospect maybe thats just me growing up!
    I absolutely agree 100% with every last thing you said. That's all I have to say, lol.
    I blame Hollywood! Taking all of the best superstars and putting them in pointless movies! (Except the Expendables) We've lost The Rock and Stone Cold to Hollywood, and they were probably the best things to ever happen to the WWF/E! If either of them were around, it wouldn't be able to be PG, they'd have to change the rating. Anyone else agree?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.