View RSS Feed

bigdave

Big Dave's Predictions for Wrestlemania

Rate this Entry
WWE Championship

The Miz(c) vs John Cena

This match is a lock as far as I’m concerned, if the Miz doesn’t beat Jerry Lawler I shall smash my TV. Cena is bound to win the Raw Elimination Chamber also after he was eliminated by the Miz in the rumble.

Predicted Winner: John Cena. Vince will want to end Mania on a happy note and what better way to send the kids home happy than superman John Cena defeating the evil Miz for the strap.

World Championship

Edge(c) vs Alberto Del Rio

This match should also defintley happen, I expect Edge to get through the Elimination Chamber despite the odds strongly against him and the best efforts of Dolph Ziggler and big Vickie. I could see Dolph Ziggler inserted into this match to make it a triple threat but I expect Teddy Long to return before Wrestlemania to strip Vickie of her acting GM powers and banish Dolph to mid card purgatory.

Predicted Winner: Alberto Del Rio. I think Alberto will win this one for the simple fact that I don’t think they will have two face champions at the same time on both brands they usually tend not to do that.

The Undertaker vs Triple H

The rumors over the weekend are that Triple H will indeed be Taker’s opponent this year. I’m not in favor of this as I don’t think they could live up to their excellent match from Wrestlemania 17. I also don’t like this match because it leaves Sheamus in limbo, Sheamus’s push seems to have been derailed jobbing to the likes of Mark Henry, I think if he faced Triple H at Mania he would have lost but at least he would have remained in the main event spotlight. I can see Sheamus taking part in the Money in the Bank ladder match if it takes place.

Predicted Winner: The Undertaker hes not going to loose at Wrestlemania.

Divas Championship

Layla vs Michelle McCool

I think Layla will win the title at the next ppv and Lay Cool will split and battle over the title with Michelle coming out victorious.

Predicted Winner: Michelle McCrap.

Randy Orton vs CM Punk

The build is already in place for this one on Raw and it’s a lock for Mania. Even though I’m not a fan of Orton’s face character or his in ring work I think this should be a great match and might even steal the show.

Predicted Winner: Randy Orton, The Viper will get revenge on Punk and I expect Nexus to be banned from ringside for this one.

Big Show vs Ezekiel Jackson

First of all I thought the Nexus and the Corre would face off but with a lack of build the last few weeks I think they’ll go with this one.

Predicted Winner: Big Show, I think Show will get revenge on Jackson after weeks of being on the receiving end of punishment.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

I think the line up will be Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Daniel Bryan, R-Truth, Kane, Drew McIntyre, John Morrisson and King Sheamus. I think since Triple H will now face the Undertaker Wade Barrett will get put into this match. Expect a great match.

Predicted Winner: Wade Barrett if hes in the match and John Morrisson if he isn’t.

Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes

I think this will be the opener and get things off to a great start in a fast paced match. Personally I think the veteran Rey should put over the Dashing one but I don’t think the powers that be will go for that.

Predicted Winner: Rey Mysterio

WWE Tag Team Championship

Santino Marella and Vladimir Koslov vs Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater
Hopefully Santino’s run as a tag team champion will be over by Wrestlemania time but I don’t think so. I have a feeling that the Corre will go over in this one but the match will mostly focus on Santino’s terrible comedy act.

Predicted Winner: The Coore due to interference.

Submit "Big Dave's Predictions for Wrestlemania" to Digg Submit "Big Dave's Predictions for Wrestlemania" to del.icio.us Submit "Big Dave's Predictions for Wrestlemania" to StumbleUpon Submit "Big Dave's Predictions for Wrestlemania" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Looks likely that Barrett and sheamus will just be thrown into the MitB match to keep them relevant. It seems to be morrison's luck that somehow he misses out on a title match though. I think the tag match could be a dark match. The divas will have a larger match tbh.
    nexus and corre will still happen u foreget t here is like 6 weeks before Wrestlemania after the ppv
    I wouldnt watch this Wrestlemania... but you, you already knew this.
    I was gonna say cena also, But now since rock is back, cena wont win chamber
    now that the elimination Chamber is over we know that the Miz will defend his wwe championship against John Cena,but what we don't know is that this match will have a special guest referee we can all smeeeeeel that one. after all its Wreslemania
    how can you end mania with a happy john cena moment. when Taker will clearly be the Main event.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.