View RSS Feed

gr8one6680

It doesn't matter what TNA does

Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.
Most people that hate on TNA(IWC fans) plead and beg for something do it out of spite. It does not matter what happens in TNA regardless of what the ICW(which represents a small percentage of overall viewership) wants done in the organization. They beg for AJ Styles to be a face yet when he becomes a face with foutune they balk. TNA is incompatant with its staff and doesn't care. TNA needs to rid itself of Nash and shouldn't hire Booker T because they are old and hasbeens. Yet they were both hired by WWE and aplauded as great hires. Regardless of there roles in either company.

Now when it comes to Hogan most of you hate just because his name is associated with TNA. There is more than a handful of people that have been trashing Hogan for being on or involved with TNA, yet he has been absent for months due to his back. Yet he is a a huge scapegoat(within the all knowing IWC's mind) for the failures of TNA(which are determined by the IWC). Hogan made what wrestling is today by creating such a huge surge TWICE in his career, which is one reason wrestling is as big as it is today.

I have been a wrestling fan most of my life. I have watched the rockin wrestling era, along with many clash of the champions on TBS the 80's. I have watched the deadzone of the early 90's that morphed into the NWO when Hogan tried a new angle in his career which was the birth of the almighty attitude era. Then the death of WCW which helped the decline of Professional wrestling because of a greedy, arogant Vince Mcmahon who didn't think he needed the organization. The ratings droped hugely because of this and he hasn't been able to figure a way to bring them back up without a rival company.

Enter TNA and a differant organization that starts out as a PPV wrestling company. They do well enough they receive a tv contract, which they are a still a young budding company. Then they start grow ever so slightly, enter Dixie and a dream to make it the top if not right there company. They start dong everythiing they can to do that. They hire names and are trashed for it for being wash up WWE stars. They hire "mid carders" and are tashed for hiring nobodys. They bring in new talent and are trashed for taking the origanals spots.

It is getting rather old on how much all of you nobodys trash TNA. Most of the ICW that hate on TNA represent such a small percentage of viewership it doesn't matter what you think or say. You want AJ to be good and yet you trash it when he does. You want hogan off of TV and he is and you still trash him when he is absent. They could steal edge, ortan, cena, taker, even HHH . And you all know it would be looked as a huge mistake while cheering on sharkboy and christopher daniels. Regardlees you will hate on TNA, why?

Submit "It doesn't matter what TNA does" to Digg Submit "It doesn't matter what TNA does" to del.icio.us Submit "It doesn't matter what TNA does" to StumbleUpon Submit "It doesn't matter what TNA does" to Google

Updated 02-14-2011 at 11:04 AM by Frank

Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jaitsu, learn to read the full post before you dismiss it, because you blatantly haven't. If i was marking for WWE i'd have dismissed EVERYTHING he said just because it's about TNA...oh wait, i didn't i answered the his post, line for line, without resorting to abuse (Something you seem to struggle with), and at least gave him an honest opinion of what i think of TNA at the moment. I watch TNA every week so i'm pretty sure if i was a "WWE Mark" i wouldn't even bother watching TNA at all now, would i?
    your marking out for WWE, because you blatantly look for reasons why the writer is wrong in order to put down the TNA product, which facilitates the WWE product, i know my shit tough guy, using big words doesn't make you right. i watch TNA every week too, so what, i used to be a big WWE mark, but i watched TNA. i agree with the writer, and so when you come in and just try to shoot him down, i'm gonna aid, surprise surprise.
    I didn't look for reasons he's wrong...i debated what he said. If he didn't want his opinion debated, then why did he post it in a public blog in a public forum? Why did he ask any questions whatsoever? He wanted a RESPONSE which i gave in a civil manner. I haven't resorted to abuse, belittling or anything i merely agreed with him on some points and corrected or gave my own opinion for others.
    If you read what i said you'd see i added points to what he said and provided my own opinion of what i DO like about TNA. Tough guy? Says the guy getting aggressive about something he clearly STILL hasn't read a word of. I still haven't shot him down. So the next time you decide to White Knight anything, actually read what someone posted.
    Updated 02-15-2011 at 07:35 PM by Lowki
    Heres my issue with tna.When you talk about Nash and Booker going over to wwe and people being happy I think the main difference is you know for a fact wwe isnt going to be injecting pretty much two past their prime guys into the main even and using them in every storyline.I think wwe is going to use them sparingly and in the right situations where as in tna they seemed to overshadow the younger guys and were focal points in big stories.

In general Ive enjoyed tna up until about a year in ahlf ago.The stories seem all over the place with no structure.No good setups if any at all when it comes to their writting.Stories end out of the blue and alot of these days generally does not make much sense.The Xdivision has been negelected and they managed to chase off some decent knockoff talents and all for what I ask ?

Hogan is the ultimate cash grab guy.Heres a man that hasnt realized the spotlight burnt out on him over a decade ago.He needs his face in every scene it seems.There is no reason at all to center the company around him.

And finally tna just needs to get back to what they were doing.Push and build young talent,structure your stories,quit going back to the wcw playbook noone is buying it.Your X-division is your bread and butter,go back to that and if they insist on keeping Hogan and even Flair then use them when its appropriate and quit making them seem more important then what they really are.

If tna can focus on what made them a great alternative and not focus on reviving or keeping alive things that arent relevant anymore then perhaps they can start heading in the right direction
    "read dis, read dat, read dis, read dat" thats an old fucking arguement and its fucking worthless, i did see, however, i also saw your nice guy act at some parts was to through off exactly was coming, you posted a response, so by your logic, i can say whatever the hell i want to say about what you posted as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaitsu
    "read dis, read dat, read dis, read dat" thats an old fucking arguement and its fucking worthless, i did see, however, i also saw your nice guy act at some parts was to through off exactly was coming, you posted a response, so by your logic, i can say whatever the hell i want to say about what you posted as well.
    No, what's worthless is the fact that you are only even commenting looking for a confrontation. Yes, you can say what you want, but you can't criticize anything i've said without actually reading the whole post... How in the hell are you supposed to formulate an actual opinion when you don't know the content you are criticizing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaitsu
    We all are finding it hard to take you seriously with your comments. Lowki is right, you haven't even read the comments he posted. I happen to agree with him. I too watch both shows and he brings up valid points. And calling him a WWE mark is a little ridiculous. If anything we could call you a complete TNA mark, who has absolutely no idea what your talking about. These are my words, as Lowki was actually being respectful I think. So why don't get off the internet for a while and do something useful. Get back on later when you find some common sense and some manners. And by the way, If you were a true fan of wrestling, you would support all products and not mark as you call for one product. I've always been a big wwe/f fan, but I enjoyed wcw just like I enjoy Tna now.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.