View RSS Feed

KKAAPPOONNII

Where Is Christian?

Rate this Entry
Im Having Dout About Christian Returning To Face Edge At WM With ADR If He Return At EC There Will Not Be Alot Of Time To Promote The Match And A Edge vs ADR Dont Scream WM To Me Look Like A Norma PPV Or Even A Smackdown Match IMO I Was Hopping To See Diesel vs Big Show But It Look Like It Wont Be Happening To This WM Wont Be As Good As We Think

1.Undertaker Vs Wade Will Not Be Very Good As Undertaker Is Injured
2.John Cena Vs The Miz What Is This A SummerSlam Past Rematch Bahhh
3.Rey Vs Cody That Is A Smackdown Match IMO
4.No Celebrity Fighting
5.MITB Pretty Much U Can Bet That John Morrison Will Win Or Christian If He Return Before WM
6.A Diva Match Without Awsome Kong Will Not Be Someting Special To See Pretty Much A Snack Break.

What i Can See Is That If A Well Know TNA Superstar Comes To WWE or Returning Back To WWE From TNA Will Be Squach,Lame Puch So Sad To See That From WWE

Dont Get Your Hops Up With WM. Trust Me.

Submit "Where Is  Christian?" to Digg Submit "Where Is  Christian?" to del.icio.us Submit "Where Is  Christian?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Where Is  Christian?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow, my eyes... they feel... violated.
    Quote Originally Posted by knox
    man what im dying to see is a fatal four way at wrestlemania for the world title. Edge vs Christian vs Del Rio vs Ziggler. I would hope for christian or Ziggler to win. Edge is the man but he looks so bored with wrestling and del rio is just annoying

I Agree...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaitsu
    i couldn't really understand the point you were making (halfly due to the run-on sentence). but either way, i'd like to see an edge and christian reunion apon his return.

LoL Yea i Know I Change The Subject :P But While i Was Righting This Blog I Wanna Get Some Few Thing Out Of My Chest LoL But Yea I Like To See An Edge & Christian Reunion Or A Feud 2 .
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki
    Wow, my eyes... they feel... violated.

Put A Bandaid
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sneakiness
    What???

And also another tip, don't start every word with a capital letter...

This Is My Blog I Right My Blog The Way I Want
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.