View RSS Feed

TheAwesomeCarpet

My Wrestlemania 27 Card

Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
WWE Championship Match
The Miz (c) with Alex Riley at ringside v.s John Cena
Winner: Still WWE Champion The Miz via pinfall

Miz wins due to hidden interference from Riley. This would definitely push Miz as a main eventer and stop Cena taking world championships at WM. They probably have Cena win it at the next PPV so the kiddies won't go to bed crying.

Triple Threat World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge (c) v.s Alberto Del Rio v.s Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Still World Heavyweight Champion Edge via pinfall

Edge wins by top rope splash onto Del Rio while he has Ziggler in an armbreaker and spearing the day lights out of Del Rio. As Edge raises up his title in victory, Del Rio and Ziggler attack Edge from behind. They beat him down till Christian's music plays and he storms the ring with a steel chair. Del Rio and Ziggler run off while Edge and Christian re-unite and celebrate together in the ring.

I believe this would get a huge pop and would be very good for all of them. I don't believe Ziggler nor Del Rio is ready for a world championship JUST yet and this would end Edge's losing streak at WM as of late.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match & Divas match
Don't care, couldn't possibly be something very compelling to watch.

New Nexus - The Corre Elimination Tag Team Match
[Losing team must disband.]
CM Punk, Mason Ryan, David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty v.s Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel, & Heath Slater
Winner(s): CM Punk

The war between the 2 factions began at the Royal Rumble and feuded with each other on each others' brands in the following weeks to WM27. Since Harris is written off TV it pretty much evens out the members of each team to 4 each. I believe that the New Nexus should win because they have more history and more of an impact than the Corre.

Singles Match
Randy Orton v.s Booker T
Winner: Randy Orton via pinfall

Over the 2-3 weeks of Orton feuding with Punk, Booker T stepped away from the announce table and revealed himself as a new member of the New Nexus. Orton tried to ignore the Booker attack and focus on the leader of the group, but attack after attack culminated in a match between the 2 at WM27. Now you're probably wondering, why in the world would Book side with the Nexus?

2 Reasons: 1) He wanted to side with the winning team and be on the other side of the fence of the Nexus attacks. 2) Let's just say that Punk was able to get him a contract and he had to thank Punk by siding with him.

Streak on the Line
Undertaker v.s Sting
Winner: Undertaker via submission (19 - 0)

I'm not exactly sure on how this feud should start, but since the 2-21-11 promo is on a Monday I'd figure that Taker or Sting would return on Raw. Maybe Sting could come to WWE to end Taker's streak or something, I dunno. I believe this should end with Taker's submission move since he's only used it once to win a WM match.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match [9 Man]
Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston v.s Jack Swagger v.s Drew McIntyre v.s Kane v.s United States Champion Daniel Bryan v.s John Morrison v.s R-Truth v.s Tyson Kidd v.s Ted DiBiase
Winner: John Morrison

We all know that Morrison is a very talented and entertaining star that needs to shine brighter than ever before. Winning Money in the Bank would be a very good highlight for his career and would push him to main event status. I don't think he should cash it in early nor do I think he should cash it in a long time from now.

I don't think he should cash it in after someone's went through a match, he should do what RVD and make a PPV match with it and win it at that PPV with hard and rewarding work.

Mask v.s Mask Match
Rey Mysterio v.s "Dashing" Cody Rhodes
Winner: Rey Mysterio v.s pinfall

Ever since Rhodes suffered the nose injury from Mysterio he's hidden his face from camera during interviews and other things, but I think he should debut a mask. Maybe a sort of stylish, elegant mask to go along with his dashing gimmick or just to end it, but either way he seeks revenge on Mysterio for costing him his Royal Rumble moment. So in order to have his WM moment he's going to put his mask on the line against Mysterios' and whoever loses takes theirs' off.

Off course Mysterio is a money maker with the masks so having Mysterio win would be the smart thing.

Last Man Standing Match
King Sheamus v.s Triple H
Winner: Triple H

Sheamus put Trips on the shelf, had a WWE Championship reign, became king of the ring, he's been on a roll, but that turd stopped rolling when Trips returned on the next Raw and revealed himself as the GM. He put himself in a Last Man Standing match, the same match that put him on the shelf, against Sheamus to seek revenge and vent out the anger that's been bottled up inside him for almost a year.

Submit "My Wrestlemania 27 Card" to Digg Submit "My Wrestlemania 27 Card" to del.icio.us Submit "My Wrestlemania 27 Card" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Wrestlemania 27 Card" to Google

Updated 02-03-2011 at 02:27 PM by TheAwesomeCarpet

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yea john cena finds his way in the mainevent of wrestlemania every year its soooo dry. Even orton hasnt mainevented every wrestlemania since he became champ its sick. Why cant they give us a break from seeing him in the mainevent? Miz & Cena are ok in the ring but i think the miz has more convinvingly damaging moves. It would be a shame if creative lets cena win

i agree with your post other than the booker t match. I think he's sticking with the announcing gig. Also what do u think about Kevin Nash vs The Big Show. They have loads of history and had a staredown at the rumble.....also Dibiase will win money in the bank because he deserves it and Jomo will find his way in a normal match
    Cena to lose againist the Miz,...thanks to Micheal Cole!
    Think its an okay/average card - but the outcomes are horrible.

No Major title changes with all being retained and no upsets with Rey, Orton, Taker and HHH winning???? Seriously thats horrible - In effect every face and champ win which is a yawnfest.

WM is the showpiece, focus on clean matches and establishing stars. This could be a RAW or SDOWN
    Updated 02-04-2011 at 06:16 PM by donthatetheplayer
    What's with people hating on Miz/Cena match in the comments? Sure the match isn't going to be a 5 star classic, but I believe they can put on a decent match. I also believe the Build-Up leading to Miz/Cena could be insanely awesome IF done right.
    I think it would be great if the "Money in the Bank" match was a "Belt in a Briefcase" match! Since the WWE is think about joining the Intercontential and United States championships. Ten guys should fight for the chance to be its first title holder!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodenameRKO
    What about Evan Bourne? I think it is his year to win!
    Why the hell would they waste the MItB on him?! Unless they plan on having him loose the brief case to another guy like Mr. Kennedy did a few years back. Don't get me wrong I like Evan, but unless they bring the cruiserweight title back or something I don't see him with a title.
    cenas boring
    i like the edge christian angle
    they needa bring back the old nexus some how and someway, cm spunk is just to boring for me right now
    dun care about tag team/diva titles ether cuz deres a lack of tag teams in the wwe
    john morrison DESERVES the MITB
    do u really wanna see cody vs rey mysterio mask vs mask?
    sting vs undertaker- they will an extra million viewers for wm lol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.