View RSS Feed

JohnnyPhantom

FCW: The Future of the WWE (Part 2)

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Hello and welcome back to the FCW: THE FUTURE OF THE WWE im your host JohnnyPhantom! In my first addition we saw my spotlight of Seth Rollins/Tyler Black and some of his past accomplishments and what we all hope of him in the coming weeks and months in the big times! Many of you were familiar with Rollins/Black and for those of you who werent i hope your eyes are open to this wrestling superstar.

So tonight lets move on to our next FCW superstar...

Xavier Woods: Oh yes, the second man we will be spotlighting is none of that is Mr Xavier Woods or for most of our TNA fans he would be known as Consequences Creed! The big haired FCW talent has been recieving some fantastic buzz as of late in his pairing with the 3rd generation star Wes Brisco, going as far as capturing the Tag team title before Brisco went down with an injury. Prior to his FCW action we saw Woods under the Consequences Creed moniker in TNA capture the Tag team titles along side Jay Lethal in a sure fire fan favorite team, showing off some great in ring skills and a solid speaking skills that propelled the two of them to the top of a tag team division that was second to none for there time in Total Nonstop Action.

For Xavier Woods to be used correctly in WWE he is going to have excel at both in ring skills and grab the crowd with his mic skills. Many other men have come and gone with better in ring skills that Woods (Benjamin, Hass ect) because of a lack of that "Crowd Pleaser" element that Vince must have in this era of the over the top "Sports Entertainment" aspect of the sport.

if WWE is smart and decides to call up Woods and Brisco as a tagteam once Brisco is back from his injury. It can only go up from there for this Charismatic and supremely talented tag team in a division that needs a handful of new teams and new talent to mix up the ranks on either Raw or Smackdown.

A small prediction if I may. I would predict that Woods will win a Tag Team Championship within the first few months of his arrival in WWE. Whether it be with Brisco in a 'Worlds Greatest Tag Team" type matchup or with another young star. The skys the limit for this young superstar... prooving that he can put on a show on the big stage while in TNA. Whether that translates to WWE... we shall see.

Thank you, and stay tuned for the next installment.

Submit "FCW: The Future of the WWE (Part 2)" to Digg Submit "FCW: The Future of the WWE (Part 2)" to del.icio.us Submit "FCW: The Future of the WWE (Part 2)" to StumbleUpon Submit "FCW: The Future of the WWE (Part 2)" to Google

Tags: fcw, wwe
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

I wanna see Xaiver in either SD! or Raw. He has talent. Very capable to put on a good match.
    Being a champion in Tna is different from holding a champion in the WWE, for example I think that due to its background and prestige I would say the IC title in WWE is more prestigious than the TNA WHC, and I don't think this guy has what it takes to make it the WWE but I read your part 1 about Seth Rollins and he definitely has the talent in ring and on the mic to make it WWE, this is just my opinion, I'm jus sayin...
    You not agreeing is no biggie. Its all a matter of opinion. This is more of an insight into what you could see from the WWE soon.

Oh and i do think being a champion in RoH and TNA does help in the long run, it gives them the feel for being a champion which is a much much harder road for some people. The weight of being the champ can sometimes drain people. Heck, Miz has said numerous times that his body hurts all the time from competing so much and putting it all out there every night.

But thats a another subject. Thanks for reading btw

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.