View RSS Feed

bigdave

Greatest and worst WWE Superstars and Champions of the Decade (2000-2010)

Rate this Entry
Greatest WWE Superstar

As much as I personally despise the character I have to give it to John Cena. Cena has held the WWE Championship 7 times and the World Heavyweight Championship twice. Cena held the title for a grand total of 1052 days in the last decade, one reign alone lasted 380 days. Cena also held the United States Championship 3 times, the Tag Team Championship 7 times and won the 2008 Royal Rumble.

Worst WWE Superstar

This is a tough one there has been alot of bad superstars especially in the mid 2000’s on Smackdown guys such as Kenzo Suzuki, Luther Reigns, Mordercai and Hornswoggle to say the least, however I’ve decided that my worst superstar will go to Ernest ‘The Cat’ Miller, this guy just annoyed the hell out of me.

Greatest WWE Champion of the Decade

Just for the amount of time he has held the title I have to give this to John Cena, hes bulldozed through all the competition with his superman act and is synonymous with the belt.

Worst WWE Champion of the Decade

After some thought I’ve decided to give this one to Hulk Hogan for his month long reign back in 2002. This reign was for nostalgic reasons and I thought at the time it was stupid taking the belt off Triple H and putting it on an immobile fossil like Hogan.

Greatest World Heavyweight Champion of the Decade

Two men come to mind when I think of the World Heavyweight Championship Triple H and Batista. Triple H dominated this belt in the early half of the decade and Batista the latter. I’ll give this one to Batista just for the fact that Triple H was awarded the belt the first time he won it.

Worst World Heavyweight Champion of the Decade

Without a doubt this has to go to the Great Khali, Khali held the belt for 61 days after winning it in a battle royal after the belt was vacated. Khali can’t wrestle and has no business being near a wrestling ring.

Greatest Womens Champion and Diva of the Decade

I combined these two because hands down Trish Stratus wins both, she went from eye candy to become the greatest Women’s Champion of all time through hard work and determination. She had great matches with the likes of Lita, Victoria, Jazz and Molly Holly.

Worst Womens Champion and Diva of the Decade

I’m giving this to Michelle McCool just because I hate her not because shes bad in the ring or anything I just dislike her personality and her blatant theft of moves from AJ Styles not to mention the fact shes only getting pushed because of the fact she’s the Undertakers ho.

Greatest Intercontinental Champion of the Decade

Chris Jericho is my winner, Y2J has held the belt a record 9 times with his 1st win coming in 1999 and his last in 2000.

Worst Intercontinental Champion of the Decade

I’ve decided that Albert or the A-Train is my worst intercontinental Champion, he had a very bland and dull title run back in 2001 when he was part of the X factor with X-Pac and Justin Credible.

Greatest United States Champion of the Decade

Booker T is my winner the 5 time wCw Champion held the belt 4 times.

Worst United States Champion of the Decade

This is a hard one as I don’t think any U.S. Champion has been that terrible apart from one man Chris Kanyon who was awarded the belt by Booker T when the alliance first showed up in the WWF.

Greatest Tag Team Champions of the Decade

I debated this one between Edge & Christian and the Dudley Boyz and I’ve decided that I’ll give it to the Dudleys seeing that they won the belts two more times than Edge and Christian. The Dudleys along with the Hardys and Edge & Christian put on great TLC matches and gave the titles great importance at the time.

Worst Tag Team Champions of the Decade

I’ll go with Rene Dupree and Kenzo Suzuki, their reign just flat out sucked.

Submit "Greatest and worst WWE Superstars and Champions of the Decade (2000-2010)" to Digg Submit "Greatest and worst WWE Superstars and Champions of the Decade (2000-2010)" to del.icio.us Submit "Greatest and worst WWE Superstars and Champions of the Decade (2000-2010)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Greatest and worst WWE Superstars and Champions of the Decade (2000-2010)" to Google

Tags: cena, triple h
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I agree with most but the greatest WHC-HHH hand down and worst diva-Maria, I'm jus sayin...
    The Rock isnt on this at all??
    Yeah i'm with steve. How the hell does Khali get picked as Greatest WHC of last decade over HHH. That irked me, but everything seems okay...
    Khali is the worst WHC of the last decade Kid-Gangsta not the best and your probably right about HHH
    Yeah my fault. I clearly read it wrong. Between HHH and Batista, i would have to give the slight edge to HHH just because he beat just about everybody during his first run. Batista's first run was also damn good and entertaining.
    Only Problems I have with this is John Cena being greatest superstar: Not just for normal reasons but the fact that your reasoning is his titles reigns, I can't agree with title reigns meaning anything in this day and age some of the best of the best never held the world title. If this was back in territorial days when the best of the best really did hold the title as they would've been able to retain the title if someone decided to break the outcome (well a good chance of retaining) then yes that would be a valid reason but not now-a-days where they just toss it on just about anyone.

The Line about Trish should be "One of the greatest women's Champion" as there were a few that came before that held that title that were both better on the mic, more charismatic in the ring and amazing wrestlers.

and Lastly McCool besides "LayCool being just as annoying as "Team Blondage" She has been doing much better in the ring then some of the others that should have improved by now (and can take a decent bump) [Also Michelle's "Faith Breaker" and AJ's "Styles Clash" is just a Belly to back inverted mat slam AJ wasn't the first to use it and I'm sure neither will be the last]

But other then those little problems, I can fully get behind this list and your reasons
    first of all john cena is shit and your saying hes the greatest wwe champ and greatest wwe superstar so clearly your just one of those john cena fags. how about for the worst superstar eugene. greatest champions and superstars im not seeing any name like stone cold... the rock.... the undertaker....triple h.....shawn michaels.....kurt angle.....ill tell u who was the greatest wwe champion in that time brock lesnar that guy had it all. and as far as u saying that the worst wwe champ was hulk hogan ur an idiot he is a legend ur saying that sheamus and the miz are better please i dont think so mate
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.