View RSS Feed

bigdave

John Cena will NOT turn heel anytime soon

Rate this Entry
Well I guess the title says it all, in no way is there any chance of John Cena turning heel in the next year at least.

I'm sick of going on to different websites and seeing guys talking up and creating scenarios where Superman turns heel. Cena is too much of a cash cow for Vince McMahon that there is no chance in hell he would turn him heel.

Look at the facts Cena is WAY over with the kids and the women, parents bring their kids to TV's and live events and buy PPV's to see Cena overcome the odds and win everytime. Think about it say an average family of two parents and two kids go to a live event, the parents will buy the kids Cena T-shirts and probably some other piece of crappy Cena merchandise. Compare this to the average IWC fan, these guys are more likely to go to the event in a group of friends and wouldn't spend as much money on merchandise as a family. The IWC fans are out numbered about 4 to 1 by people who aren't clued in on the business, thus the WWE isn't going to listen to us their going to listen to the mars who waste their money on idiots like Cena bulldozing over everybody else.

Another place where the family wins over is the PPV buys, parents are more likely to spend the $50 on buying the event to see Cena win than an IWC guy who would more than likely watch a live stream on the internet than pay the $50.

I was on one wrestling site today and one guy came up with this crazy scenario where Cena would face the Miz at Wrestlemania and Cena would turn heel with Vince McMahon's assistance and screw Miz out of the championship. What kind of crazy world is this guy living in? He is certain this will happen!! Guys like this are delusional.

In conclusion while WWE stays PG and Cena is raking in the cash from the kids and the women there is not a chance in hell of Vinnie Mac turning him heel in the foreseeable future.

Submit "John Cena will NOT turn heel anytime soon" to Digg Submit "John Cena will NOT turn heel anytime soon" to del.icio.us Submit "John Cena will NOT turn heel anytime soon" to StumbleUpon Submit "John Cena will NOT turn heel anytime soon" to Google

Tags: john cena, wwe
Categories
Thoughts and Opinions

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Why are we talking about Cena this is the AGE OF ORTON, just joking, I agree with bigdave and that storyline with Miz, VKM and Cena dude thats just ridiculous, I'm jus sayin...
    Quote Originally Posted by steveorton
    Why are we talking about Cena this is the AGE OF ORTON, just joking, I agree with bigdave and that storyline with Miz, VKM and Cena dude thats just ridiculous, I'm jus sayin...
    Thanks dude glad you agree
    id like to see shit go crazy if cena helps cm punk win rumble
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.