View RSS Feed

VKM

Matt Hardy Will not die

Rate this Entry
Before I start this blog, I want to say that I am not Matt Hardy fan neither am I a Jeff Hardy fan. This blog is my thoughts and opinions about Matt Hardy and his future in TNA. I would be glad to have feedback on my blog. Thank you.

For months, people on EWN bashed Matt Hardy about just anything they can find. Many people bashed him due to his youtube videos, and weight. I will admit, some of his videos were very childish. But how else was he going to escape from WWE's clutches?

Matt Hardy had been with WWE for 12 years and during his final months, he tried everything to be released from his contract. The fact is, WWE has a bad reputation for miss-using great talent. Shelton Benjamin, MVP, Kaval, and Mr. Kennedy are all great examples.

IMO, Matt Hardy is a great worker and has rarely done anything to destroy WWE's reputation. I wish the same thing could be said about his brother Jeff.
Between Jeff and Matt, you can clearly see who is the better worker. However, most of you doubt Matt Hardy's in ring work and will jump the gun and say Jeff is the better worker.

His weight is a constant issue to a lot of you and all of you stress that he is weak in the ring. And that is something that I agree on. However, most of you have forgotten of the inflamed appendix that he had in 2008-2009 which is the main reason for his weight issue.

In the present, Matt is now under a contract for TNA. IMO, his early move to TNA was a bad idea. I believe that he should of took more time off so that he could work out and get back in shape because he obviously hasn't made an impact on TNA.

If Matt would've waited and worked out, I guarantee that he would've debuted as something better and fresher.

IMO, Matt should of came back as his version 1.0 gimmick. Instead of being Matt Hardy V1, he should have debuted as Matt Hardy Version 2.0.

Everybody can agree that Matt's Mattitude Era was the best time of his career. During that time, Matt actually had a very reputable single's career.

Well now you all can go back to do what you all do best,bashing Matt Hardy for what ever reason.

VKM

Submit "Matt Hardy Will not die" to Digg Submit "Matt Hardy Will not die" to del.icio.us Submit "Matt Hardy Will not die" to StumbleUpon Submit "Matt Hardy Will not die" to Google

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "But how else was he going to escape from WWE's clutches?" - Resign maybe? Bad finacially but always possible

"However, most of you doubt Matt Hardy's in ring work and will jump the gun and say Jeff is the better worker" - Neither of them have the talent. It's not an artform when you just dive through tables

"Everybody can agree that Matt's Mattitude Era was the best time of his career. During that time, Matt actually had a very reputable single's career" - MF'er is so apt. MH's only glory time was at the height of the Hardy Boyz/Dudleys/E&C TLC debacle. Since then he's been a nobody. And still is.
    I never liked Matt or Jeff. Jeff should have stayed as the Bon Jovi look a like jobber. (Watch RVDs Debut Match on WWE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=futa6afnrJ4
    The thing is, he asked for time off (an extended break like taker and the likes have) so that he could work out, with the intention of coming back in better shape. WWE denied him this, so he asked to be released.
    "However, most of you doubt Matt Hardy's in ring work and will jump the gun and say Jeff is the better worker" - Neither of them have the talent. It's not an artform when you just dive through tables

Your right, it's not an art form when your diving through tables. But it takes one sick bastard to dive through tables just so they can entertain the fans.
    Pro's should never get bashed, fact is they are there and your not. They beat the odds and made it into this company. If they werent good they would not have gotten signed. period. i am so sick of people bashin the hardy boys, i will be the first to admit. i am a huge hardy boys fan. I will also agree that Jeff has made dumb and stupid desicions and it has affected peoples outlook on him as an in ring competitor. But Matt. Sure, his vids were not the greatest towards his reputation, but IMO he does not deserve the treatment he is recieving by all you people. i just dont dont understand. and coming at the man's weight. he does have an inflamed appendix, that does lead to weight gaining. IMO you guy's just need to leave them alone. let them entertain us. You dont have to like them as a competitor, but everyone deserves respect as a person.
    Matt hardy is not main event material. never was and never will be. Shitty inring and cant cut a promo. @MJHardyz you are biased and we all have the right to speak our minds on things. According to your logic we would not even have any form of journalism. These guys get payed good money to do what they love. Secondly i wouldnt call wrestlers competitors because its not a competition ( and not a sport). its scripted entertainment and the higher ups decides what goes. Matt hardy is borderline crazy. Should see the shit he puts on his youtube channel, couple days later says its a work or just another character which doesnt makes any sense.
    this is an amazing blog and I thank you for it. Jeff gave the wwe a horrible reputation on & off but they reward him with the title. Matt Hardy has rode the backburner alot in the wwe. Near the end of matt's wwe run him & christian were being involved in a story line that creative gave them the power to create but they shut it off just to keep more airtime for mysterio & the crappy kane/taker storyline. A chrisian/matt storyline could've been epic because of their history. Matt was forced to work a program with edge after edge stole his real life girlfriend. Matt worked his ass off for that company and im not a big fan either but the man paid his dues for 12 years just to watch undeveloped stars get pushed over him.

Thanks again for the great blog VKM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.