View RSS Feed

MJHardyz

What Matt Hardy's signing could bring for TNA!

Rate this Entry
Matt Hardy is now on TNA. A shot for him to actually be utilized to his full potential. Now, what could the future hold for this pairing?

Jeff Hardy is set to plead guilty to drug charges on jan. 20th. and spend up to 120 days in jail. This opens the door for TNA to get Matt involved, expect to see him in the TNA title picture.

Well its becoming obvious that TNA can not get Jeff Hardy over as a heal, and I don't expect them to be able to get Matt over as one either. which is why I don't expect to see them as heals for much longer.

When Jeff is due to come back from his jail time, expect that him and Matt turn on Immortal, and Shane Helms to be signed and join Jeff and Matt along with Shannon Moore. now this all seems out of know where but, when Jeff and Matt started out on their trampoline they did so with Shannon Moore and Shane Helms. all of these for have talked for years that if given an opportunity they would want to start a group with the four of them called the core.

expect to see this happen maybe sometime in June, this could bring huge ratings for TNA and provide great entertainment for the fans. this group could also include RVD, who is very good friends with the Hardy's and could lead up to a great angle with Immortals providing they are still going come june.

I am excited for what the future could hold for the Hardy's and TNA.

Submit "What Matt Hardy's signing could bring for TNA!" to Digg Submit "What Matt Hardy's signing could bring for TNA!" to del.icio.us Submit "What Matt Hardy's signing could bring for TNA!" to StumbleUpon Submit "What Matt Hardy's signing could bring for TNA!" to Google

Updated 01-14-2011 at 05:33 PM by Frank

Tags: matt hardy, tna
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I don't think Matt will have any more success in TNA than he did in WWE. His best work was the Mattitude era. And now that Jeff is going to be pushed back a bit (can't have your champion being a drug addict), he'll probably go back to mid-card purgatory.
    I suppose its sink or swim time for Matt. He complained about not being given his chance in WWE and being held back but now he is in a company that will most likely give him his biggest push for a long time. Its time for him to prove all his haters wrong or accept that what they said about him is true.
    It's time for Matt to back up his words, I want to see how he's going to change wrestling. Wasn't it that he said?
    Hardy Boys?

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic
    It's time for Matt to back up his words, I want to see how he's going to change wrestling. Wasn't it that he said?
    You're right.

And They (haha) musn't sign Shane Helms, that would only mean more crap.

Matt has to change his moveset into one with more spectaculair moves like his brother. Not the some old WWE crap moveset only with him having a less belly, and more hair.

I think they also do this to let RVD feud with a hardy.
    They can't get the Hardy's over as heels? Hell, let them act on TV like they do in their youtube videos and they'll be amazing heels, albeit stupid. Also, the last place Shane Helms should be is the television. He's annoying enough on Twitter!
    Sorry MJHardyz but if Jeff is gone, what is the point of having Matt around if he WILL NOT back up his words on him "changing pro wrestling". Being TNA champ won't cut it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.